Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rust Preventer for a Teener?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
Has anyone ever used this? I saw it on Two Guys Garage, maybe there's hope for us yet huh.gif

Counter Act Rust Preventer
Mark Henry
Works good on a ship...snake oil on land. wink.gif

davep
av-943.gif

spank.gif
turbo914v8
I have one you want it?
J P Stein
QUOTE (Mark Henry @ Nov 23 2005, 12:53 PM)
Works good on a ship...snake oil on land. wink.gif

Whut he said.
lapuwali
Actually, electronic corrosion protection does exist, and even works on any car. It's called "galvanizing".

Mark Henry
I believe these people got into a bit of trouble with our version of consumers protection here in Canada, for making false claims that they could not back up.

Tornado intakes anyone? rolleyes.gif
IronHillRestorations
There's a comprehensive corrosion treatment process that I do to cars I restore, and there's no reason you couldn't do it to a car that didn't need restoring, but I would do it to a car that would need restoration work in the future.

Those "active" corrosion systems, in theory, could work on a car. But you gotta ask yourself, is your Porsche ever going to see the elements like it did 30 years ago? If you've got a car worth saving, it will probably only see rain on occasion, and never see snow and salt.
Brando
It's called JASCO and only requires being applied to the rusted material smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.