Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THANKSGIVING WISH
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Iwant to be the first to wish all a Happy THanksgiving

And to the young men and woman who now are going in harms way THANK YOU, Your service allows us to enjoy the wonderfull country and freedoms we all have. God Bless you and your families

Dave
JoeSharp
Thanks Dave.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
spare time toys
I wish all these people would get the heck out of my house so I can get some sleep yawn.gif . Working graveyard shift sucks.
TINCAN914
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Nov 24 2005, 08:59 AM)
I wish all these people would get the heck out of my house so I can get some sleep yawn.gif .  Working graveyard shift sucks.

EVERYONE OUT!!!!! ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
LARRY NEEDS HIS SLEEP.. yellowsleep[1].gif Hope that helps... (hope you can get some sleep soon)
nomore9one4
QUOTE (BarberDave @ Nov 24 2005, 05:44 AM)
smilie_pokal.gif
Iwant to be the first to wish all a Happy THanksgiving

And to the young men and woman who now are going in harms way THANK YOU, Your service allows us to enjoy the wonderfull country and freedoms we all have. God Bless you and your families

Dave

flag.gif clap.gif Many Thanks!
rick 918-S
Turkey's still frozen, were eating late, just out small family, many thanks, life is great! wavey.gif
TINCAN914
Everyone be safe, and have a great day of Turkey, Drink and family. Oh and let's not forget the nice nap after.
All of those in the military keepyour heads down and come home soon... flag.gif
neo914-6
Lot's of things to be thankfull for:
healthy happy family wub.gif
friends beerchug.gif
employed smile.gif
great neighborhood biggrin.gif
daily driver cool_shades.gif
oh and 914 "projects" laugh.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!
CptTripps
One of the things I'm most thankful for this year is the large number of friends that I've made. I travel a lot for business, and this year, I've done a few trips for pleasure. Just to meet with people that I've met over the internet in various hobbies of mine. I get so wrapped up in work that I forget to take time for 'me' sometimes. So 2005 has been a year that I've spent making friends outside of work.

Attending the WCC, and MWC were great experiences...you guys all rock.

Ok...now back to the turkey. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.