Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I feel like.......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
This morning I was 5'10" 178 lbs. Now I'm 5'10" prolly 240 lbs. icon8.gif Turkey, 7 layer salad, sweet potato casserol (sp?) pineapple, stuffing, gravy, Samuel Smith's oatmeal stout, all of that x 2.

Michael Moore......Damn it all, now I've gotta kill myself hanged.gif
SirAndy
i lost 15lbs in the last couple of weeks. down to 205, feeling much better now.

thank god i don't have any family in the US, no turkey orgy for me!

got a nice pepper steak and a good german beer at the "lighthouse" in oakland tonight ...
beerchug.gif Andy
rick 918-S
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Nov 24 2005, 06:47 PM)

got a nice pepper steak and a good german beer at the "lighthouse" in oakland tonight ...
beerchug.gif Andy

Sir Andy, If I lived by you, you would have been over here for dinner. I'm going to be sick now... ate too much!
J P Stein
I have been banished to the computer room for agravated flattulance. I should open a window. icon8.gif
double-a
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Nov 24 2005, 09:24 PM)
I have been banished to the computer room for agravated flattulance. I should open a window. icon8.gif

chairfall.gif
Dead Air

beerchug.gif Andy

[QUOTE]

Andy!
Of course you've got family here

beerchug.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif type.gif
Elliot_Cannon
BUUUUUUURRRRP! AAAAAAAHHHHH! biggrin.gif
TonyAKAVW
Well, I wasn't in the mood for thanksgiving today, so i didn't join the family gettogether. So all I've had today is a tuna sandwich, a couple of toaster pastries, and now at 9:30 pm I gotta find something to eat for dinner biggrin.gif

-Tony
SirAndy
QUOTE (Dead Air @ Nov 24 2005, 10:29 PM)
Andy!

well, thank you sir!

beerchug.gif drunk.gif Andy
Bleyseng
I went to dinner with Monique at my brothers house so he could show off his new $100k kitchen. Damn, he still can't cook but I ate alot anyway.
Then we went to dinner at Monique's ex' house where he actually CAN COOK. Mmm, smoked turkey and all the other dishes were really good! I was really full then but.....

We then went to a close friends for dessert where they had 5 different pies, Monique brought a Dutch Apple Cake (pie). I think I had 3 pieces of pie and felt like I was gonna barf.gif since I was so full. We stayed up talking planning a ski trip for the spring til midnight.

Hmmm, I and going to go finish up the engine install and try to fire off the 76 today. I can barely move....ugh!

icon8.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Dead Air @ Nov 24 2005, 09:29 PM)

beerchug.gif  Andy

[QUOTE]

Andy!

beerchug.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif type.gif

Well yeah, hell Andy, you guys should have dropped by, we had 17 and a couple more wouldn't have even been noticed...good feed, one turkey from the oven and one from the bbq, two kinds of stuffing and about 50 side dishes, 10 pies and cakes....disgustingly good.....next year bud..
72914S
Deep fried Turkey!! Did three of them.The inlaws and I picked the bones clean. chowtime.gif
scottb
i made a roast turkey and a spiral ham. mashed potatoes, biscuits, gravy, brocolli, stuffing, pumpkin pie, cranberry relish and all this for only 5 people!

add a few, ok maybe more, beers. then some red wine. and i missed OT on the broncos game! headbang.gif sound asleep on the couch.

today, turkey and ham were stripped, put in food save bags and most of the meat frozen. turkey carcass became some great turkey soup and the ham shank became navy bean soup. a walk around town with the brother in law from oregon worked off most of yesterdays indulgence......

and now, back to my IPA... beer.gif

happy holidays to everyone...... clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Aaron Cox
michael moore?

you look more like rosie o'donnel laugh.gif
736conver
Deep fried Turkey!! Did three of them.The inlaws and I picked the bones clean.
That has too be the best turkey I ever had. Too bad it cost like $50 just in peanut oil.
scotty b
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Nov 25 2005, 02:36 PM)
michael moore?

you look more like rosie o'donnel laugh.gif

wink.gif Well now, I am a lesbian too blink.gif
Howard
I'd rather be a lesbian than Michael Moore. Hey wait a minute, I like those things that lesbians do. I like to watch lesbians. Am I a lesbian? Can I play from the red tees?
jimtab
QUOTE (Howard @ Nov 25 2005, 04:23 PM)
I'd rather be a lesbian than Michael Moore. Hey wait a minute, I like those things that lesbians do. I like to watch lesbians. Am I a lesbian? Can I play from the red tees?

Hell, I've always been a lesbian....I only like sex with women, never been with a man...that's the test, right? Besides, I have big hands....means I'm "well hung"....lucky me! happy11.gif
Toast
Don't have any family down here or a place I can cook, so I went and saw Harry Potter, took a nap, and went to a white-trash bar (only one open in a town of 200,000+ people huh.gif ) and had a few drinks. They had a little turky dinner thing going on there, so I did end up eating turkey anyway. rolleyes.gif
So i'm only 3 pounds heavier (from the alcohol). happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.