Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dellorto Puzzle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Poor-sche Lover
Hey guys,

I've got an . . . interesting situation. I just acquired a set of Dellorto DRLA 36 carbs. Unfortunately, they are completely disassembled. And I mean COMPLETELY disassembled. I found an exploded view on the internet, but the picture is waaay too blurry to actually use it. The guy swears (yeah, I know) that all the parts are there. He took them apart because water got in them, and he wanted to clean them. Anyway, are there any good close-up pictures, exploded diagrams, of these carbs anywhere. Also, I can't figure out how the hex linkage bar exactly connects to the carbs. I'm a bit intimidated by 200 or so little brass parts in a pile.
Aaron Cox
cbperformance.com should have the diagrams and rebuild kits
Brad Roberts
I would suggest investing in the Dell tuning book. CB should still sell them. They have complete break downs on all the carbs Dell made.

Do you have a digital camera?

Several of us can help you assemble them over the web if you have a camera.

B
MarkV
Does this help?

Poor-sche Lover
Well, that picture is definitely a LOT clearer than anything I've found so far. I might take y'all up the "assembly by picture" offer. I'll see if can get some pictures. Maybe even just identifying each little piece. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.