Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: some pics of my new 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TeamAxisRacing
Well here is a few pictures of the new addition to the family, ive been lazy the past week in getting the pics up. i spent few hours this past week in cleaning and polishing the paint.
dead horse.gif

ehh wtf i cant uplaod my pics faaawwwwk sad.gif
TeamAxisRacing
try again here....... hijacked.gif
TeamAxisRacing
well i geuss im not a complete toll i figure out how to get the pics up mueba.gif

TeamAxisRacing
first two pics are of before i polished and prepped the paint rocking nana.gif
TeamAxisRacing
heres after i gave up cause oit was 45 out and everywhere i cleaned the paint it got condensation all over the paint.

car looks badass has little rust issues with the floor board but a very clean car...
just have to get it running and over to my buddys shop with all the metal working toys welder.gif
TeamAxisRacing
heres the floorpan area, not too bad but still some water funk action under the tar / water logged carpet stromberg.gif
Hammy
Nice straight teener smilie_pokal.gif wavey.gif
rjames
Looks good- and another 'Washingtonion' with a 914! Where are you located?
I'd love to be in on some metal work repair, seeing as I will need to do some on mine, and would like to see someone else in action before I try it myself....
I'm located about 12 miles north of downtown Seattle.
SirAndy
dood, someone spaypainted over your licenseplates !!!

ohmy.gif Andy
reverie
Portland is getting a reputation as a place to buy 914s.

We bring many more up here, they won't have any left! laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Portland! Hell we got it in DaveHunt backyard, Gig Harbor.

Yeah for a Washington car its really rust free, most are pretty rotten out by now. The DPO (young guy) was just starting to customize it when the 2.0l locked up. I am pretty sure Blair will make it pretty stock looking for now as getting it running is the main focus.
Too bad the 76 car is filling up the garage now but we have been working hard on it to get it done so the Black car have its motor ripping out and torn down.

See my Blog for progress on the orange car.

Blair is near me on BeaconHill and the welding shop is near Columbia City. drooley.gif
TeamAxisRacing
welder.gif + beer3.gif = rocking nana.gif
grasshopper
no, welder.gif + beer3.gif = Yack.gif chair.gif slap.gif alfred.gif poke.gif and finally hanged.gif lol biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
On this welding project I am going to sit back and beer.gif popcorn[1].gif smiley_notworthy.gif
smooth_eddy
Portland is getting a reputation as a place to buy 914s.

We bring many more up here, they won't have any left!

agree.gif

That is where mine came from. Eddy
reverie
And Jim's (SpiritTreiber), and mine, and I think another one recently. I kinda assumed - after a couple of Double Chocolate ales - that Blair's 914 came from there, too.

The WCC in Portland will bring the 914s out of the woodwork, maybe even some new racers. And if our Bremerton track closes, quite a few Seattle racers will regularly chase JP's taillights at the Portland track.

Fun times. biggrin.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE (reverie @ Nov 27 2005, 01:47 AM)
And if our Bremerton track closes, quite a few Seattle racers will regularly chase JP's taillights at the Portland track.

Don't say that "closes" thing. I gots unfinished biddness up there.....I was busy chasing taillights both times I was there. Wait'll next year rolleyes.gif

BTW, get that car into covered storage of it will never dry out.....well, maybe by August.
Bleyseng
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Nov 27 2005, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (reverie @ Nov 27 2005, 01:47 AM)
And if our Bremerton track closes, quite a few Seattle racers will regularly chase JP's taillights at the Portland track.

Don't say that "closes" thing. I gots unfinished biddness up there.....I was busy chasing taillights both times I was there. Wait'll next year rolleyes.gif

BTW, get that car into covered storage of it will never dry out.....well, maybe by August.

All there is right now is MY single garage which MY 76 sits in. I HATE parking the 76 outside in the winter but I will for a month when we tear into/rebuild the black car.

Last time I had a triple garage was in 96 when I still lived in old house while the divorce was going on. I still dream about that 3 car garage w/shop, workbench and 10ft ceilings.
IronHillRestorations
Nice find! Looks like PO should have got my Umbrella Cover sooner (pan rust) biggrin.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Nov 27 2005, 10:05 AM)
I still dream about that 3 car garage w/shop, workbench and 10ft ceilings.

I gotta admit, it's heaven on earth.....sometimes I just go out there, plop in a chair, and sigh.....feeling life's shittage sloughing off.
No brag, just fact. biggrin.gif
Morons are easy to please.
Bleyseng
QUOTE (9146986 @ Nov 27 2005, 12:00 PM)
Nice find! Looks like PO should have got my Umbrella Cover sooner (pan rust) biggrin.gif

Thats my umbrella cover Blair is using! Damn thing workds good in Seattle and is a "must". Thanks again Perry!

JP, to work in the garage I drive 20 mins to the other house to relax and work on the car. Its nice and quiet, usually no one around so I do get a chance to putter on the car. Now, if I had some effin room to work like your shop I would be in heaven. aktion035.gif

The plan is to tear that house down and start fresh including a 2 bay garage w/9' ceilings with storage/shop in the back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.