Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Club shirt update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Sorry for the lack of info lately. I've been having problems with my vendor. I'm terribly disheartened by this because they've been a good vendor for a couple of years. Now my patience is wearing thin. Here's where we are:

Originally, there were a couple of sizes of the shirts that were on back order, so we had to wait 3 extra weeks for them to arrive. Instead of doing all the behind the scenes work on the artwork during the delay, they just waited. Then, when the shirt blanks arrived they sent me a proof of the art - THAT LOOKED LIKE CRAP! So I returned it and mentioned what was wrong. 12 days later I received another proof (why so damn long?) and it was exactly like the 1st one. I requested a third proof, this one being a real print, not a digital proof. It was supposed to arrive at my door Wednesday am via FedEx. Well, I never saw it on Wednesday. I've sent my sales rep another email stating my extreme displeasure. I got an instant response from her email letting me know that they were closed Thursday & Friday finger.gif I'm getting ready to send another that will effectively cancel my order if I do not have the shirts in hand by next Friday.

I'm sorry for the delay to all of those who purchased shirts, and especially to those vendors who helped pay for the shirts. If I end up cancelling the order it will delay the shirts a bit more, and I regret that we may have to do that.

Thank you all for your patience!
-sean
Jeroen
arggggg.... what a PITA
try not to sweat it too much Sean
skline
Yeah, at least you let us all know. Thanks.
John Kelly
Hi Sean,

Don't let it get to you. These things happen. I can wait. Reasonable people usually remember the quality of something far longer than how long it took to get.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
lagunero
"you're doing one heck of a job, Seanery!" lol2.gif j/k
I hope this isn't giving you too much of a headache 'cuz it's not your fault. You've put some fire up their arse and that's all you can do now. Moving to a different vendor is a whole other headache.
Thank you for doing this.
Cap'n Krusty
HURRY!!!!!! It's getting cold here and I need a shirt! I threw away all my other ones, as they weren't worthy of sharing the drawer with the new club shirt!
Actually, I have a real good shirt guy right here in town, and he's responsible. Does lots of car club and event shirts. If I can help you, please ask. The Cap'n
ChrisFoley
I think that if you've been happy with their quality and service in the past then give them a little more time to make it right. Don't compromise on what you requested for artwork but give them the benefit of the doubt on the delay.
Jerry
Sean, thanks for the update and keep us posted on whatever happens!! Also, keep us posted on whatever happens with the vendor and expected delivery dates and stuff.
spare time toys
No rush it aint going to be T shirt time here again for a month or so lol2.gif
seanery
I received the final proof, this time in the form of a real life t-shirt. It looks great and we are finally getting a step in the right direction.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
ThinAir
QUOTE (seanery @ Dec 9 2005, 10:49 PM)
I received the final proof, this time in the form of a real life t-shirt. It looks great and we are finally getting a step in the right direction.

Cool! Shirts in time for Christmas would be nice.
Mike D.
Seanery, How we doing with this? Do you think we'll have them before ChristmaHuanaKuwanzika? Or may by Festivus?
"Festivus for the rest of Us"
Just curious...
-Mike D.
ClayPerrine
hijacked.gif

Jerry.... I hate to tell you this... but your license plate has one to many letters on it!!!!

owned.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (Mike D. @ Dec 15 2005, 03:42 PM)
Or may by Festivus?
"Festivus for the rest of Us"
Just curious...
-Mike D.

I have my pole all set for the celebration. I am ready for the venting also Yack.gif
seanery
Let's just say I'm expecting 5 big boxes tomorrow. :fingerscrossed:
McMark
Damn I forgot all about these. boldblue.gif
Eric_Shea
Let's just say I'm expecting 5 big boxes tomorrow

Already? ohmy.gif

av-943.gif

(new address mind you, but check again before you ship, we may have moved again by then)

I'd better stop huh.gif
skline
Cool, then I may just get them in time for Christmas, that is good, then I will have something to open Christmas morning after all.
Aaron Cox
did they grow long sleeves too? av-943.gif

poke.gif unsure.gif
Jerry
So.......what is the latest on the shirts??????
seanery
Well, I haven't posted because the issue isn't resolved. I DID receive 5 big boxes of shirts last week. BUT they are basically worthless. The printer did a crappy job.

I'll post further info when a resolution has been found.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.