Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT OT OT! Lights in Sync With Music
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

....b
Dr Evil
That first one was AWSOME! Impressive, so long as it doesnt go past 10pm wacko.gif
Bruce Allert
The first one was the Trans Sibirian Orchastra. Saw them in concert a few years back. Incredible musicians. clap.gif

....b

morgan
ok he wins, second one got bad link??

John
STL914
Man, that was so cool!! Fantastic! boldblue.gif clap.gif

I'm assuming the music is playing during the light show?

Just scrolling through the TV listings and Trans Sibirian Orchastra is scheduled on PBS in St. Louis at 5:00. I'll have to watch that now.

Thanks Bruce
Bruce Allert
Well... the 2nd one worked in the beginning slap.gif

I just took it off but the 1st one still works beer.gif

To see these guys LIVE is very impressive. Not only do they play well, the act & MCing is cool too. Very good showmen/women.

......b
Katmanken
Bruce...

I thought lights beating in time to the music was one of those no cost Miata turn signal options.... blink.gif happy11.gif

Ken
Cap'n Krusty
What, you all asleep? This was in the Sandbox, where it belongs, a week ago ................ The Cap'n, who saw the REAL light shows in the '60s
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (kwales @ Nov 26 2005, 04:03 PM)
Bruce...

I thought lights beating in time to the music was one of those no cost Miata turn signal options.... blink.gif happy11.gif

Ken

Ah... damn! the cat's outta da bag dry.gif now y'all knows why I got one. Must be the redneck in me beer.gif

[/QUOTE]Cap'n Krusty Posted on Nov 26 2005, 04:20 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What, you all asleep? This was in the Sandbox, where it belongs, a week ago ................ The Cap'n, who saw the REAL light shows in the '60s [QUOTE]

it ain't sandy enough for the sandbox. & if you kin remember what you did in the 60's then the shit ya had t'make ya see the real lightshows were't good'nuff.

I knows this cuz I kaint remember & mah shit wuz GUD smoke.gif

.....b aktion035.gif
924GTS
The Name of the piece is "Wizards in Winter". If you have never seen the Trans-Siberian Orchestra I highly recomend that you run, not walk, to the nearest box office and get tickets for the show!

http://www.trans-siberian.com/intro.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.