Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not on blocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
This year I have takin "Lil Red" to 3 local car shows.Sure is nice havin the only (?) running 914 around here. Here is a picture of yesterdays show and another first place.I`m 3 for 3 !!! I`m sure glad I live here where there aren`t any of ya`lls nice cars to compete with!!
scotty b
smilie_pokal.gif NICE. Two questions. Why does your fog light look orange? and what's going on with the side marker? Good looking car though. Someday............... shocked[1].gif
72914S
The fogs are orange, the side lites are from a`68 roadrunner. My custom ideas!
scotty b
AAAHHhh SOOooooooo ph34r.gif
TJB/914
72914s (Barry)

Congratulations, your 914 looks good. I have a place nearby (Santa Rosa Beach) and will be visiting next April 2006 (Easter). I'll buy you a brew if your available. Hope to be there full time in a few years. Red & Yellow look good together.

Tom
72914S
Just let me know always time for a beerchug.gif
Joe Ricard
I thought that someday wewould have gotten together. Busy busy and running from Hurricanes and such.

I just drove through Pensacola last Sunday on the way home from Tampa. Heck I can get to Pensacola in just over an hour wink.gif
Nice looking car.
72914S
I know the busy busy part! let me know next time your coming thru driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.