Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: victory by design is on
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
featuring alfa today
qa1142
I bought the DVD Porsche show smilie_pokal.gif
bjorn jacobson
I've seen this episode maybe five times already, and am watching it again!
Only seen parts of the Porsche episode. May have to get the DVD set.

Great stuff.
zymurgist
Missed the first half of the Alfa show. They made some real beauties, though... loved that "Disco Volante."
hmeeder
No 914s on the Porsche show, but some great footage of the street legal version of the 962 and the 959.
jr91472
QUOTE (hmeeder @ Nov 28 2005, 07:59 AM)
No 914s on the Porsche show, but some great footage of the street legal version of the 962 and the 959.

IIRC, there was actually one small piece that had a car mounted camera during the Targa Floria (I think idea.gif )

Anyway, all you could see was the dash, but the subtitle said 916.
JmuRiz
I believe it was Brain Redmond doing recon for the Targa Floria. I'm sure it was a 914/6 (maybe a 6GT) and not a 916 as the caption stated...could be wrong though.
DougC
Yep, but Redmon's car had the roof off during that piece, 916s were welded on I believe and weren't the GTs too? Either way he was haulin' in it. I have a the V.B.D. on Porsche and Maserati and will eventually have all that they have made - I love that series! I did catch the second half of the Alfas too.

Doug C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.