Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Videos of Palm Springs on line
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
Here's the link that Britt setup after I uploaded some videos of the Palm Springs Revival. Some do not have sound and some a reloooooong so enjoy.

http://reactornet.net/~user/

Flat VW
fun to watch....

thanks Britt, wavey.gif

thanks John, wavey.gif

John
Aaron Cox
i watched the 61meg one. thanks for sharing john.

AA
bd1308
chairfall.gif

lets see if we can use all 50GB i have left of this month....download and share!
john rogers
I have several years worth so all I need is the time to put together a few more. Can someone pin this up top for a while so everyone can check it out and not get pushed off the front page?
Flat VW
icon_bump.gif
john rogers
another bump
rick 918-S
Way Cool! aktion035.gif Thanks for posting that Britt! clap.gif John, excuse the dumb a$$ question, but who builds your motors?
bd1308
no problem....rock on!

b
mudfoot76
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Nov 28 2005, 03:18 PM)
lets see if we can use all 50GB i have left of this month....download and share!

I hope your server(s) is/are prepared for a viscious /.ing!!

/me smells the hard drives burning up burnout.gif
john rogers
The engine came from Kravig's shop and was tuned by Black Forest in San Diego. It doesn't go too bad for a 2.0L pushing nearly 2300# of weight with me in the car.
bd1308
QUOTE (mudfoot76 @ Nov 29 2005, 11:55 AM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Nov 28 2005, 03:18 PM)

I hope your server(s) is/are prepared for a viscious /.ing!!

/me smells the hard drives burning up burnout.gif

just as long as you dont find out my root password, and through a remote SSH console issue the "rm -rf /" command.

some buddy at work did that....it was a long day.

some info:
# Transfer/Mo 50.0 GB
# Incoming: 1.58 GB
# Outgoing: 5.97 GB
# Total: 7.56 GB

FYI, i have 2 servers...one is a Dual pentium pro machine with 2 333Mhz Overdrive Processors machine running debian and attached to my father's business DSL line pinch.gif does have a 20GB and 40GB drive in it though, so I use it for backups.

the other one is a very small virtual chunk of a dual processor 3Ghz XEON server...its fast..and cheap. the videos are here.

b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.