Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Value of a '85 911 Cabriolet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten
Can anyone tell me what the value of an '85 Porsche 911, with about 90k miles is, Cabriolet, and red in average condition? It runs good, it just has a few dings and such. Basically stock, except that it has those wheels that look like they came off a Carrera 4. I will post a pic when I getr home in a few hours.

thomasotten
What's she worth, rough ballpark?
jim912928
check excellence magazine...both an issue with 911 market update and they have a monthly section on actual deals made...here they comment on it's value. I'm guessing upper teens.
skline
I am going to say 14 to 17K. Without a compression and leak down, there is no telling for sure. If the numbers come back negative, it would be less.
mikelsr
If you are looking into buying it, remember to get a PPI (pre-purchase inspection)!
zymurgist
Gee, that's a bit nice looking for a donor car, isn't it? wink.gif
vesnyder
I would put the value between $16-24k. I have an '83 Cab so I track the prices regularly for the SC and Carrera Cabs. Don't particularly like the wheels, but if it is clean and engine is strong you are at the high end of that range. That engine will give you 200k if you treat it right. How is the interior? Any more questions let me know? Go check on PelicanParts.com for more "experts". I will post and see what I get.
vesnyder
See what the guru's say ...

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=253691

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.