Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bee almost done!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
My "wifes" car has been at the body shop all summer and it is being painted today. biggrin.gif I am sooo excited!!!!!!! There was more bodywork than anyone expected removing those annoying door dings etc that occured over the past 31 years. I did not rush the shop since they do not usually do non-insurance jobs because they are not as profitable. I kept telling the owner I'd rather have it right than rushed. I feel my patience is going to be rewarded. From what I've seen so far, the body is straight as new with no waves etc. The shop took the doors, hood, and trunk off to paint separate. I now think I'll need to send the rims off to be refinished since they'll look odd with the new paint. I hope my "wife" will let me drive the car once I put it back together. driving.gif driving.gif
Michael N
booth
Michael N
hood
Michael N
doors
Michael N
yellow parts.

CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED FOR HER CAR!!!!!!!!
Lou W
wub.gif Looks Great smilie_pokal.gif
Flat VW
very Kuhl

J
Porsche Rescue
As the owner of a very modified "Bee" I am looking forward to seeing the finished car. Please post a few pics so I can save 'em.
thanks
Brad Roberts
I'm baffled trying to think of someone in the Bay area that has a paint booth at their HOUSE!!. Paint work looks great clap.gif

B
rick 918-S
clap.gif looking nice so far!
Michael N
I'm baffled trying to think of someone in the Bay area that has a paint booth at their HOUSE!!. Paint work looks great  

B

No spray booth at someones house being done at a local shop. Those of us who want and can't do, Pay the Professionals. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
The pieces appeared to be sitting behind a house. You would be amazed at how many 914's get fresh paint in the Bay area. I know Yeaman does 4-6 a year.

B
nomore9one4
Very nice.It looks smooth as silk. Now the fun part,assembly!! biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
Bumbl-icious!

biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.