Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Prison Break
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
I know that there are people here that watch prison break? So, was tonight the final episode? Is that really how it is going to end? I am confused.

-Britain
rpmmaxxed
Havent missed an episode yet.

From what I gather, we have to wait for the spring season to roll around...

Lame, yes. But worth the wait, I think so.

It has been very drawn out, but overall, you must admit it has been kickass.

Aaron Cox
final episode sucked.

how is he gonna get his bro off the death chair?
Britain Smith
Got me.

I wanna know how they got a minimum wage worker to replace a rusted pipe with a stainless steel one in less than 24 hours. You know in real life that job would have taken at least a week.

-Britain
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Britain Smith @ Nov 28 2005, 11:49 PM)
Got me.

I wanna know how they got a minimum wage worker to replace a rusted pipe with a stainless steel one in less than 24 hours. You know in real life that job would have taken at least a week.

-Britain

hahah! yeah. i laughed at that. its a drain pipe. why have 1" wall tubing LOL
neo914-6
QUOTE (Britain Smith @ Nov 28 2005, 10:37 PM)
I know that there are people here that watch prison break? So, was tonight the final episode? Is that really how it is going to end? I am confused.

-Britain

You just like it because he's a clever engineer and is going to get the hot doc. happy11.gif

It's drawn out but not after seeing the show on the great escape during WWII. 3 tunnels, thirty feet deep in sandy dirt, years to build...
the irony is that the lawyer will get him of death row! So basically his bro will have gotten a huge body tatoo, lost toes, with plenty of pain and suffering all for naught! biggrin.gif

It really is a good show.
STL914
The lawyer's big mouth got her star witness/informer killed! Saw that coming as soon as she talked to the TV reporter.
Brett W
I agree the final episode did suck. Lawyers shoot their mouths off and some one gets killed, imagine that.
double-a
i've seen a few episodes, but missed the season finale. what happened to the mob dude? did he bleed to death in the shed? kinda makes their escape flight questionable. interesting show, i like the concept that he figured out how to break out before he even got thrown in.

~a
MikeP
He got choppered out. I'm glad they are killing him off instead of Tea-bag that dude is hillarious!
Mueller
QUOTE (MikeP @ Nov 29 2005, 04:40 PM)
He got choppered out. I'm glad they are killing him off instead of Tea-bag that dude is hillarious!

tea-bag makes me want to reach into my TV and choke him headbang.gif

interesting DB Cooper tie in.......

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mueller @ Nov 29 2005, 05:01 PM)
QUOTE (MikeP @ Nov 29 2005, 04:40 PM)
He got choppered out.  I'm glad they are killing him off instead of Tea-bag that dude is hillarious!

tea-bag makes me want to reach into my TV and choke him headbang.gif

interesting DB Cooper tie in.......

agree.gif

how do you hide a razor in your mouth?
MikeP
He should hide it in the other end!
MikeP
Anybody know much about the real DB Cooper? Anybody ever make a good case for who he really is?
neo914-6
QUOTE (MikeP @ Nov 29 2005, 04:07 PM)
Anybody know much about the real DB Cooper? Anybody ever make a good case for who he really is?

A history channel show tried to match him with another guy with the same MO but so far he or the $ was never identified or found...

Remember the DB Cooper bar/club in San Pedro Square in the 90's?
seanery
I did a show called "Perfect Crimes" for the History Channel. We did an episode on DB Cooper. It was pretty interesting. I probably know more than most folks, but there is still so much unkown about it. I dig the tie in with the show, opens the door for some future drama.

Oh, some of the money was found decayed in a river bed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.