Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Overhaulin'
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
soloracer
I just watched a new episode of Overhaulin' and they had some bimbo in the place of Courtney. I have nothing visually against the new girl but she is no Courtney. Courtney seemed genuine and fun whereas this girl over exaggerates all her words and looks like she is trying too hard to sell something which makes her look almost comical. Also, Courtney is not just a hot babe she's also a car babe. Her father is a racer and she obviously isn't afraid of doing some repair work herself. So what happened? Why is she not on the new show? Does anyone know?

Did any of you see the FHM photo shoot with Courtney? Take a look at the cover. Wow!!!!

messix
damn thats a nice rear end.
dlo914
yea i was watching the show tonight...and this new chick is just some pretty face afraid to get her hands dirty. She doesnt even help out during the tear down. :::insert smilie face w/ thumbs down:::
Eric Taylor
Did they get another one? Is that number 3? I don't know, honestly I get really tired of the girl and the pranks. I just wana see the freaking restore! Maybe I'm to much of a car nerd. I would really like to see how chip foose deals with rust biggrin.gif.
Eric
Joe Ricard
Watching that show with the wife one night. She got that look in here eye and said hey wouldn't that be cool?
My Reply was "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT"
couldn't imagine my car in any other form than how it is right now. cept faster biggrin.gif
dsmeyer
www.courtneyhansen.com Webpage Link

user posted image
GWN7
courtney hansen
nomore9one4
My "Guess".... She wanted more money!! And they said "See Ya!!!" But what the hell do I know? Nuthin!
andys
Quite a coincidence that I was just today talking with a co-worker about a possible Courtney sighting at, of all places, the food court at the local mall. I was having lunch with my daughter and spotted a tall blond (women do change their hair color) that had a striking resemblence (with the dimples). She was pushing a stroller with an infant.......My later thought was that perhaps she's off the show for maternitiy leave.........OR, it simply wasn't her.

BTW, I agree. She's a car chick, seems like she'd be fun to hang with, and her personna comes across quite natural as opposed to the forced effort by her replacement.

BTW, her Dad was a hell of a racer!

Andys
scotty b
unsure.gif I haven't seen her unsure.gif No sir theres nothing in my basement but some old furniture......Uh sir woiuld you like a drink?..........Um.....oh shit......... chair.gif Bad cop chair.gif Bad cop chair.gif Bad cop.

On a serious note I've had it with these shows. All of this overacting ultra cool hipness makes me wanna beat afreeking cop with a chair. That tool of a guy on that show, the announcer on Monster Garage drives me absolutely bonko.
richardmosselman
I agree with some of the comments;HATE the pranks-usually mute while they're being pulled.I would,however, love to see what Chip could do to a teener!He's a veritable GENIUS-just watching him sketch sends shivers.And yeah,where's Courtenay? WTF.gif
Eric_Shea
So what happened? Why is she not on the new show? Does anyone know?

She's here fetch'n me beers. beer.gif
Series9
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Nov 30 2005, 07:21 PM)

Not ANOTHER wife...... chairfall.gif
scotty b
Oh great, now she's gonna host the power block, another group of blowhard overactors at their best. At least those guys know what they're doing. I know she'll be much better at it than Manica...errrr Danica Patrick though. Just another reason to stay in the house a little longer on Sundays smilie_pokal.gif Am I the only one that thinks [COLOR=red]Build or Bust is the only werthwhile intelligent show of this type out there?
Eric_Shea
Hey, it's Utah damn it. I can do what I want piratenanner.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (914RS @ Nov 30 2005, 06:24 PM)
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Nov 30 2005, 07:21 PM)

Not ANOTHER wife...... chairfall.gif

Ferchrisakes....these Utah guys never quit with just one, do they?
Eric_Shea
Breed'm Young
MoveQik
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Nov 30 2005, 06:31 PM)
Breed'm Young

Naturally I assume no pun intended
Series9
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Nov 30 2005, 07:42 PM)
Breed'm Young

I think you all know I'm just kidding.

Meet Eric and his lovely wife just once and you KNOW that he's in over his head with one.
MoveQik
QUOTE (914RS @ Nov 30 2005, 06:44 PM)
Breed'm Young

Meet Eric and his lovely wife just once and you KNOW that he's in over his head with one.

I know...I know. Is this all part of the "let's not offend anyone" stuff??
Flat VW
Do you know what the penalty for bigamy is? confused24.gif
Series9
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Nov 30 2005, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (914RS @ Nov 30 2005, 06:44 PM)
Breed'm Young

I know...I know. Is this all part of the "let's not offend anyone" stuff??

No, actually that's part of my 'stickin' it to Eric campaign'. laugh.gif
Flat VW
TWO WIVES!

John w00t.gif

P.S. I never get tired of that joke........ chatsmiley.gif
Eric_Shea
I'm suprised she still lets me in the house laugh.gif

Gotta start looking for more...
Eric_Shea
TWO MOTHER-IN-LAWS
Flat VW
Aaronic engine option!

John wavey.gif

andys
Courtney to Monster garage (and assorted bad shows) to breeding to bigamy....you guys a killing me!!!!!!!!

Andys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.