Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a hi-res copy of
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hmeeder
I just really like the colors and variety.

jonwatts
I didn't know the Revel model came in so many colors.

I think that picture was taken at a Ramble (Mid-US or east coast) a few years ago. I also think prints were for sale at some point so getting a scan shouldn't be too hard if someone here speaks up.
Hammy
Aren't those toys? unsure.gif
MJHanna
QUOTE (Hammy @ Nov 30 2005, 01:44 AM)
Aren't those toys? unsure.gif

Hell No !!!mine is number 5 from the top with the Yellow bumpers biggrin.gif
MJHanna
old pic but that's Clays wife looking at the car wink.gif
MoveQik
Sorry to hi-jack....are there any good photos of the car that is all yellow...roof and all? That looks really sharp.
MJHanna
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Nov 30 2005, 08:57 AM)
Sorry to hi-jack....are there any good photos of the car that is all yellow...roof and all? That looks really sharp.

That's Rich Johnson's car
Demick
I don't know if anyone still has the hi-res copy posted. But I had a copy so I temporarily threw it up on my website. Right click link and save as (700K, 2160x1440 pixels):

HiRes copy

Demick
JmuRiz
QUOTE (MJHanna @ Nov 30 2005, 07:15 AM)
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Nov 30 2005, 08:57 AM)
Sorry to hi-jack....are there any good photos of the car that is all yellow...roof and all?  That looks really sharp.

That's Rich Johnson's car

Actually I think Rich's is the yellow one on the left (with the black top). Not sure who's the yellow one in the middle is.
Dave_Darling
I think that belongs to one of the Swanson clan. Check the MUSR pics on the Bird site and you should find a couple of pics of it, I think...

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/...-2002/Page1.htm

Hmm, my other MUSR pics aren't there. Must'a uploaded them somewhere else, I guess!

--DD
Dave_Darling
Here's a pic from 2001, I think.

--DD
Dave_Darling
Hmm... I think the car in my pic is a Swanson car, but the all-yellow one is not.

From the same year, one of my pics:
Jenny
QUOTE (MJHanna @ Nov 30 2005, 05:02 AM)
Hell No !!!mine is number 5 from the top with the Yellow bumpers biggrin.gif

Really?!?! I have a picture of your car from that event. I just remembered thinking "Mmmmm... purty car..." and took a pic as you were in line for that picture.

Jen
dennisc
The photo was taken by Thom Ewing at MUSR 3 in Ft Worth. He belongs here and may see this. The all yellow car (top too) belonged to Matt Murphy.
MoveQik
Very cool. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.