Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Web Invoicing Software
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I partially dislocated my shoulder last Friday (don't ask pinch.gif). I'm doing lots better now, but I took advantage of the down time to finish up some of the programming I haven't had time for. My web invoicing software is almost done and I wanted to share it. Check it out and let me know if there are any issues you find.

http://www.paintandmetal.com/metal/invoice/login.php
Login: 914Club (use capital C)
Pass: login

Later I will be adding online payment. boldblue.gif I think it's pretty nice. It's what I would love to see from a business I took my work to.
Dr. Roger
Hey Mark,

That reminds me of Microsoft's project management software. Web enabled and Front Page make it easier.

I used it for an old dentist client of mine. setup different users to access their own info and status.

best of luck.
Roger
tommy914
There is a bug returning from the images page to the main_page.

I can continue testing, but my normal fee for this is 100$/hour

biggrin.gif
GWN7
When trying to view the invoices I get a error message that my password and login are incorrect.........
McMark
Everybody was trying to tell me to use Quickbooks for my invoices (barf.gif).

The two problem sound like cookie/login/password problems. I'll have to deal with that. Thanks. That's the stuff I was hoping to find out about.
SirAndy
QUOTE (McMark @ Nov 30 2005, 05:04 PM)
Everybody was trying to tell me to use Quickbooks for my invoices (barf.gif).

check out my above link to MS-SBA ...

[shameless plug]
i just finished (yesterday!) a wireless connector for MS-SBA that MS will offer as an option for SBA.
let's you access your accounting info from any cell-phone/pda/etc.
[/shameless plug]

biggrin.gif type.gif Andy
McMark
I know I'm a minority, but I've never found a piece of MS software that I've liked using. confused24.gif

I use Quicken for all of the real financial work, my software is just for invoice delivery/customer communication.
jonwatts
Seems to work pretty good on Firefox 1.0.7.

Opposite to your experiences I bought Quicken Deluxe earlier this year and found it hard to use. I was happier with my old old copy of Microsoft Money. Purely an opinion, but I've always thought Microsoft made pretty good programs, it's the operating systems that (until recently) have sucked.

dead horse.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.