Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 to 5 lug with 911 type Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
19144jt
I really like the 5 spoke 911 type Fuchs and I would like to put them on my 914. I have seen them on other 914's so I know it is possible. I assume I would need 4-5 lug adapters but what about the wheel size (both width and diameter) and wheel offset. Is there a particular year or somthing that the 914 guys use? I don't want to flare the fenders. Any advice would be helpfull.

Thanks, John
Mueller
stock fenders?, then chance of using adapters is pretty low since they'll add 1" per side which will cause I think all normal 5 lug fuchs to rub......as far as I know, there are no Fuchs that fit with adapters and stock fenders.

Proper 5 lug conversion

Lou W
Mueller Posted on Nov 30 2005, 05:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stock fenders?, then chance of using adapters is pretty low since they'll add 1" per side which will cause I think all normal 5 lug fuchs to rub......as far as I know, there are no Fuchs that fit with adapters and stock fenders.

Proper 5 lug conversion

agree.gif I'm going with Eric Shea's conversion on my car. cool.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Mueller @ Nov 30 2005, 04:10 PM)
as far as I know, there are no Fuchs that fit with adapters and stock fenders.

I actually have 5 lug 14's on my car right now running adapters with 195/60 tires. It's a really tight fit in the rear. I also have a bit of negative camber. I don't think they would fit without it.
cobra94563
QUOTE (Mueller @ Nov 30 2005, 04:10 PM)

Proper 5 lug conversion

I didn't know that...I'll take a closer look.

I just bought a parts car that has 15in, 5lug fuchs and adapters that seem fit under the stock fenders. Because of the weather, I haven't looked closely, other to check that the fuchs were real. The adapters have 4 lug and one stud.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.