Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Light bulb hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smrz914
I want to convert the socket in the front turn bucket into having wires coming out of it. Is this made by anyone? I hope this will make some sense.

So other words, in the bucket there is a socket that you put the bulb in. Imagine taking out the bulb and replacining it with a bulb that had the fillaments and glass removed and just had wires coming out of it? I hope someone can help me find something like this. It'll be like the socket adapters that you put in household incadescent bulb sockets so that you can have an extra plug.
URY914
Why you do that? confused24.gif
TimT
Think you answered your own question
smrz914
Why you do that? confused24.gif

Lets say that I'm working on upgrades for the front too!
smrz914
Think you answered your own question

I'm not looking or something for inside a house, I want something for a 914! Here is a visual:

Brando
planning on going with LEDs?

www.superbrightleds.com
smrz914
All right! We are getting closer! Now if I can get just that without the board and the right kind of socket. I'll try sending them an email and see what they say. Thanks.

MecGen
Hi

Go to the closest Parts Outlet and ask for a cataloge. I have the Grote (lots of LED conversion), Motormite, and Beldon. There are over a million availible sockets, fun toilet reading pain30.gif

Good luck with it
+Karma

beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.