Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very cool Porsche vs Corvette video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
http://www.momentarylaps.com/videos/chasin...ng_corvettes.rm

(About 10MB, RealVideo format)

A Carrera playing with 2 late-model Vettes at Thunderhill. The camera is on the 911, mounted down front extremely low to the ground. Cool.
EdwardBlume
Great Video clip. Nice to see the old carrera technology keeping up with the vettes in the corners.

Thanks for sharing. ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
fuch toy
Nice vid....looks as if he was just kinda tagging along though.....
campbellcj
Yep, he was struggling a bit. After doing that Open Track Racing event with the Z06 Vettes and Viper ACR/GTS's, I learned what 400-500HP looks like when you're sharing the track in a 140HP car. Not a big fan of most current American cars, but they undeniably haul some a$$
ChrisReale
The link doesn't work for me.... mad.gif
Brad Roberts
I hate to bust on people... but the blue Vette was about a mile off the line and the 911 was "ok" at best.

Watch the video start and stop times for the lap. We are a full 6 seconds faster than the 911 in a stock engine'd 4cyl 914 2.0 on sticky tires. The Blue Vette might have ran a 2:17 or so. I know why the 911 was behind the Vette (he was scared) The Vette was online about half the track.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.