Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ordering parts online
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IanStott
I just finished trying to order parts from the pelican website and was unsuccessful so I clicked on the " contact us " button and rec'd an e-mail back saying they rec'd my e-mail. This happened to me last week as well, thinking I would get an actual e-mail from a person telling me what I had done wrong or actually offering to help me buy the part. I need quite a few parts and I have noticed club members are recommending pelican. I am not as computer literate as most of you so I'm sure it's just me! Any help much appreciated.

Ian Stott
Feeling stupid in Moncton
MattR
Give them a call. Their customer service is impeccable. Talk to Glenn Sager and tell him you're from the 914club. His number: 888-280-7799 Extension 240
SLITS
Toll free number may not work in Canada.

email Glenn .... a914luvr@sbcglobal.net

And if you tell him MattR sent you, he will hang up happy11.gif
sj914
What do you think that you did wrong?
IanStott
I'm not sure what I did wrong, if I knew I could make an attempt at fixing my error. I will try calling them, receiving a msg. saying we got your e0mail is nice but then what are you supposed to do, wait for more info, I tried that and once a week went by I forgot about it til now. I would like to order some parts, if I have to take a course on how to do it I would just rather call. I don't mind even paying for the call I just want the parts really and this club speaks highly of them. I'm not trying to get special treatment, as I have confessed I'm a bit computer illiterate, I just wanted to order some parts.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.