Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
So I had some free time today and I started going through the "member pics" thread. Some of them are a riot. After looking through all the pages(did I mention that I had some free time screwy.gif ) I have a couple of thoughts.

One - The old school pic of VegasRacer is the best pic on there. Probably because he could not have looked ANY more different if he had to when I actually met him in person. I was cracking up at that one.

Two - I have only met Eric once so it probably isn't my place to do this...but someone needs to tell Eric Shea that his wife is out of his league. laugh.gif

Three - A member roster with pics of people and their cars would be a lot faster to look through. I guess it would be lacking in the antics, however!

Anyways, happy Thursday. The weekend is almost here! beerchug.gif
bd1308
"here here" on the weekend almost being here.....

its been a rough semester......

i'm ready for the winter break.

beer.gif

b
VegasRacer
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Dec 1 2005, 03:15 PM)
One - The old school pic of VegasRacer is the best pic on there.

WOO-HOO !!! smilie_pokal.gif What do I win ???
seanery
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 1 2005, 06:48 PM)
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Dec 1 2005, 03:15 PM)
One - The old school pic of VegasRacer is the best pic on there.

WOO-HOO !!! smilie_pokal.gif What do I win ???

Eric's SUPERHOT wife? w00t.gif

:ducking for cover:
VegasRacer
There is no need to giftwrap my prize. A simple bow will be sufficient. tongue.gif
MoveQik
Let me guess John, you were just trying to get a picture of your car. I'm just surprised that Waide wasn't in that shot putting the moves on her! av-943.gif
Porsche Rescue
Ok, since Eric hasn't taken the bait yet, someone post the pic of he and his wife or at least the page number. Some of us don't have all day.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Dec 2 2005, 08:28 AM)
Ok, since Eric hasn't taken the bait yet, someone post the pic of he and his wife or at least the page number. Some of us don't have all day.

mike,
post the pic of your buddy checking out eric's wife. that one was CLASSIC.
MoveQik
Hehe....I like the one with the photoshop work. laugh.gif
TROJANMAN
wha'ts even funnier about that picture is that EVERYONE else is focused on the door prizes being given away, and Wade is the only one with his head turned in the other direction w00t.gif (even the TV is in the opposite corner, so you know he isn't looking at that. lol2.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.