Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5lug Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
Good,Bad,Ugly ? New retro look fuchs , would look good on a 914 with the squared off machined paddels , confused24.gif
sorry no link UK
Andyrew
Link?
Aaron Cox
kinda fugly....
rick 918-S
Me likey... me want wingeeee. drooley.gif
type47fan
Paul Stephens Cars, http://www.paul-stephens.com/

Apparently available in 15" and 17" versions as "PSautoart" brand. . . .supplies them as accessories on his line of Porsche retro classics, http://psautoart.com/, click on "Brands Hatch launch a success" video. . . .
Jeroen
His cars (backdated 911s) were featured in last months 911 & Porsche World magazine

The repro "fuchs" are for later type 911s (964) which need a high offset wheel
Joe Ricard
I'd like a set in 4 lug 4 3/4 back space 16x8.
I imagine those would be pretty spendy.
rick 918-S
I don't get it. Are they selling custom cars or accessories? I really like those flat spoke three piece wheel.
Root_Werks
They look fine in the modular set up with a deeper dish and probably all black. At least someone is making them. Finding 16x6" fuchs to cut the centers out of is hard to do these days.
914Timo
Are they selling custom cars or accessories?

agree.gif screwy.gif

But, I like those wheels wub.gif Anybody have better pics ??
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 2 2005, 07:04 AM)
They look fine in the modular set up with a deeper dish and probably all black. At least someone is making them. Finding 16x6" fuchs to cut the centers out of is hard to do these days.

tell me about it! I'm looking now. I bought a 16x7 but it looks too nice to cut up.
i love porsche
i like em..though id wrather have originals
Gint
You know I kinda like 'em. I wish they had pics (besides what's in the video).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.