Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moving away Party for Brando!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
They just opened a new Hooters at the 405 and Harbor Blvd Offramp, With Brandon moving away, I thought we could use that as an excuse to check it out and have a get together. All the So Cal contingent is invited and it will be fun. We just need to pick a date and I will go over and meet with the manager over there and find out if they will section off part of the lot for us. If we pick a night they are not busy we could have the whole front I am sure. What do you all think?

Brandon, when are you leaving? What is a good night for everyone? Post up here if you are interested and of course what day would be best.

mueba.gif beer3.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif rocking nana.gif drunk.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 2 2005, 08:43 PM)
All the So Cal contingent is invited

how about the *unworthy* rest of us? unsure.gif

can we at least stand outside in the rain and watch you guys schmoozing with all those pretty hooters girls ???
sad.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Dec 2 2005, 08:51 PM)

can we at least stand outside in the rain and watch you guys schmoozing with all those pretty hooters girls ???
sad.gif Andy

yes! if youa re intown, your welcome to come!

so "ANYone is invited" id venture to say.

scott. anytime after the 8th im game
jim_hoyland
Anytime is fine
JB 914
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Dec 2 2005, 08:51 PM)

sad.gif Andy

Andy,

Don't worry....I have some bootleg Sooper Sekrit SoCal ID Cards that i can give you for free......that way you can crash any SoCal event. wink.gif

Brando, you pick a fine time to leave......BTW, they only drink BUD in Beaumont beer.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Dec 2 2005, 07:51 PM)

sad.gif Andy

lol2.gif Please forgive my friends poor manners. Just the mention of hooters and he can't think straight.

Brando
I don't know exactly when I'm out. Both of my managers want to give me a paid grace period between locations, say a week or two in the beginning of January. I'll know for sure by the last week of December. But for now, I'd bet on December 30th or 31st.
skline
Alberto is right, my mind gets all cloudy with the mere thought of Hooters, please forgive me. Of course anyone and everyone is invited. I just figured you NorCal guys and gals wouldnt want to come all this way for a one nighter. I am voting the middle of the month so as not to interfere with the Holiday plans that some may have. Maybe the 16th or the 17th.

icon_bump.gif
Elliot_Cannon
The 17th would be perfect for me. Brando's leaving? Where?
Elliot
Twystd1
Fugetaboutit,
Brando ain't going nowhere.

His car is still in front of Scotts house and he is moving in with Scott...

Kline... you live a sordid life indeed.....

Brando, Your just one of a kind.

Where ever this gig is........ I will give it my best to be there.....

I say BBQ at somebodys house.
Way more fun....
And way more personal...

Just not my house biggrin.gif

Twystd1
Toast
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 3 2005, 08:25 AM)
Alberto is right, my mind gets all cloudy with the mere thought of Hooters, please forgive me. Of course anyone and everyone is invited. I just figured you NorCal guys and gals wouldnt want to come all this way for a one nighter. I am voting the middle of the month so as not to interfere with the Holiday plans that some may have. Maybe the 16th or the 17th.

icon_bump.gif

Why does it always have to be at a Hooters? confused24.gif
I haven't seen too many of "those" there that I was real impressed with anyway. unsure.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE (Toast @ Dec 4 2005, 07:49 AM)

icon_bump.gif

I haven't seen too many of "those" there that I was real impressed with anyway. unsure.gif

Because Scott started the thread.
If I had started this thread it would be at The Chicken Coop.
But I would not be oppoised to a Bar-B-Q at my house.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Allan
Pin down a date and I'll try to be there...
DrifterJay
I will be there biggrin.gif
skline
QUOTE (Toast @ Dec 4 2005, 06:49 AM)

icon_bump.gif

We just like seeing you fit in with the crowd smile.gif

~Brando on skline's PC
skline
Ok, This is now Scott posting from Scott's Computer. I picked Hooters because it is a brand new one that just opened up at the 405 and Harbor. New girls, new store, everything is brand new. It seems to be centrally located for just about everyone in So Cal so that is why I picked it. Besides, I am going to try to talk the manager into letting us take the entire front parking area. It would make for great pictures. If you all dont like my idea, figure something else out, I was just trying to get it started and it sounded good to me. confused24.gif tongue.gif flipa.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 4 2005, 08:25 PM)
Ok, This is now Scott posting from Scott's Computer. I picked Hooters because i.......

mgw.gif shocked[1].gif shocked[1].gif mgw.gif mgw.gif mgw.gif mgw.gif mgw.gif
bottomend
Sound's like a plan!
Elliot_Cannon
So, is this going to happen? If so, when?
cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Dec 5 2005, 03:32 PM)
So, is this going to happen? If so, when?
cheers, Elliot

didnt you get the memo?

your not invited tongue.gif
Allan
Can it be on a Saturday pretty please???
Brando
It needs to happen, If Saturday works best for everyone, then we can make it a Saturday. I had to go to the second page to find this. Post up here if you want to come and what day would work best for you.

Mrs. K
I'll only go if Hooters shows equal opportunity employment ie. hiring "small breasted" women too! Don't forget about the nice "jack stands" and "rear ends" wink.gif

Lisa bootyshake.gif
skline
I have not been over there yet to see but I go to the one in LB all the time as they give Longshoremen 15% discount. We were there last week, about 9 of us invaded them for lunch. They only had like 2 maybe 3 that had hooters, one was a natural the others were Dow Corning. So I would venture to guess they dont only look at that when they hire. They all however had very nice Jackstands and rear ends as you put it. You would fit right in.

On the other hand, this is Orange County, the land of Plastic. Who knows, I will go by there today or tomorrow and check it out. Talk to the manager and see about getting the front lot for our cars. I just need a date that we want to do this.
SLITS
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 7 2005, 12:09 AM)
I'll only go if Hooters shows equal opportunity employment ie. hiring "small breasted" women too! Don't forget about the nice "jack stands" and "rear ends" wink.gif

Lisa bootyshake.gif

Male translation - - - - - "Pirates Delight" - - - - - - sunken chest happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 7 2005, 10:05 AM)
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Dec 7 2005, 12:09 AM)
I'll only go if Hooters shows equal opportunity employment ie. hiring "small breasted" women too!  Don't forget about the nice "jack stands" and "rear ends"  ;)

Lisa  :bootyshake:

Male translation - - - - - "Pirates Delight" - - - - - - sunken chest happy11.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

LMFAO!!!
Aaron Cox
bump....

saturday? so allan can come down?
JoeSharp
O.K. I step up. The 17th at my house. If no one has any objections.
We can send off Brandon and welcome home Jared at the same time.
:PERMAGRIM: Joe
Elliot_Cannon
The 17th is great for me. I'll be there. I prefer Joe's house to Hooters. Better class of people hang out at Joe's house.
Cheers, Elliot
SLITS
I'm afraid that party would be a bit to gay with both of them there.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 7 2005, 05:48 PM)

ok mr gaynasaur.....

laugh.gif
Brando
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 7 2005, 04:48 PM)

Homosaurus Ron speaks! ohmy.gif
skline
Fine! We can go to Joe's on the 17th. I just thought that some of you might like to go to the new Hooter's. If you dont want to go there, we dont have to. I will go there for lunch tomorrow and enjoy the scenery by myself.

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Aaron Cox
coolio
VegasRacer
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 8 2005, 04:18 PM)
Fine! We can go to Joe's on the 17th. I just thought that some of you might like to go to the new Hooter's. If you dont want to go there, we dont have to. I will go there for lunch tomorrow and enjoy the scenery by myself.

While you are there, why don't you invite the Hooters Girls to the party at Joe's? mgw.gif
skline
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 8 2005, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 8 2005, 04:18 PM)

While you are there, why don't you invite the Hooters Girls to the party at Joe's? mgw.gif

They wont want to come when they find out they were passed up for Joe's house and BBQ. I also figured that Jared being stuck in some other country fighting for our country with a bunch of other guys would want to see some Hooter Girls. Maybe he will just come over and he and I will go there for lunch.
Brando
I'm sure Jared will just apprecieate just seeing the SoCal contingent again biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Dec 8 2005, 04:45 PM)
I'm sure Jared will just apprecieate just seeing the SoCal contingent again biggrin.gif

he stopped by on sunday, and picked up some wheels.... smile.gif

skline
There seems to be a lack of interest in this get together, it was on page 3. Jared stopped by yesterday with his new girlfriend. He would love to attend if it is going to happen.

So are we set for the 17th? That is next Saturday. Maybe we should start a new thread and make it a sticky.
dlo914
i'm down to attend...lets hope my 14 is out of the shop by then and maybe the new shirts will be in my possession wink.gif what's Joe's address?
jim_hoyland
I'm in; you might want to start a new thread. It's a little confusing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.