Full Version: Nice Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Nice teener
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...595231942QQrdZ1
Allan
It's missing the relay board cover.
Series9
It's gonna go high. I just bid $5k and there was a higher bid (with 6 days to go).
Dead Air
And a wacked trunk lid!

Are they all like that? confused24.gif

Can ya powder coat them?
Hammy
drooley.gif
Gonna go real high.
Tom Perso
The K-Mart floormats add a nice touch...

user posted image

But, the Minilites are tight! wub.gif

Tom
MecGen
Hi

I always wondered why sell a 914 on Ebay...
Wouldn't it sell in the 914 boards ? confused24.gif

Baby Blue is going up for sale next spring, and am wondering what is the best way to sell a high dollar 914 ?
Ebay scares me...I was thinking of a "Broker" in the States, to sell this for me. Does this exsist?. I will be working and going to school full time, so I don't have a lot of spare time to be a salesman.
Any ideas?

Sorry for the hijacked.gif

Nice car tho...he should get some $$$

Later
Porsche Rescue
My experience is that Ebay is far better than this board or Pelican classifieds. Most people here have their 914(s). We all like to look and comment but usually aren't active shoppers with money to spend. Thesamba.com is also better because it reaches a broader audience, but not like Ebay. Set a high reserve on Ebay. It is the cheapest national (and international) advertising there is. The car may not sell but you will get contacts and offers that will lead to a direct sale (and no Ebay %).
porschecb
This guy has been all over the map. He did try to sell it on the board & Ebay more than 3 diff. times! He keeps changing pic.s & re writing his text. Car is in IN remember? (by the way we worked him hard on the baord & did he get pissed) wink.gif
seanery
I think he wants close to 20k for the car. It's located in South Bend if anyone close wants to look at it.
Flat VW
QUOTE (seanery @ Dec 3 2005, 11:34 AM)
I think he wants close to 20k for the car. It's located in South Bend if anyone close wants to look at it.

For a stinkin' four banger? screwy.gif

Everyone knows that a four cylinder car is worth fifteen grand TOPS, EVER.

John bs.gif
shelby/914
It's also on the PCA site for $20,500. One of our group emailed him several times a few months back and I think he was willing to take arount $16,500. Too late to confirm that now, almost 1am in the freezing Rocky Mountain time zone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.