Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Dunkel pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Hey, guys! Just a short note to let you know that Wayne put my pics from the Dunkel swap meet up over this weekend. They're the first ~70 pics on the first page.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/...03/mini_pic.jpg

--DD
SirAndy
DD, you've to lay off the beer for a while biggrin.gif

link ain't working. just shows one thumbnail ...
Dave_Darling
DOH! That's the icon off the front page. I must'a done a "copy image location" when I meant to do a "copy link location"!! This should work:

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet_pics/...os_03/Page1.htm

--DD
seanery
Is this a reproduction, or the real mcoy?

IPB Image
Brad Roberts
Repo by hand.

The guy has been written up in several Street Rod magazines for steel/aluminum repo bodies for street rods.

Crazy good work. I thought it was a lost art form.

B
Mike D.
Never been to a Dunkle Meet before, huh? They all real out there. Sick amounts of money...I'm going to go get a lotto ticket. sad.gif

-Mike D.
Brad Roberts
Rumor has it. NO MORE Dunkel meets. He sold the property.

Learned this today.

I think Wayne liked my hair. I made it into a few too many pics... LOL

B
campbellcj
You guys may have noticed the signs "Everything in this room is for sale - See Peter"

I figure those signs were not a joke.
Brad Roberts
I didnt much make it past the bathroom that was 15 feet from the truck.

SHIT. I hope somebody steps up down there and offers a "Dunkel swap meet"

B
Dave_Darling
Hand-made repro Spyder body (good enough to fool a lot of people!), repro four-cam engine cases/valve covers/etc.... Heck, you could make a Spyder replica that nobody could tell from real!!

--DD
seanery
That's really nice!

I didn't see that last year, was it there?

If that was the last one I'm pretty bummed that I missed it.
I tried to get there but the damn Range Rover's efin airbag suspension failed.
So I had to cancel my SoCal visit to pay for the damn efin Range Rover fighting19.gif piece of shit.
I thought they had all that crap fixed with the Classic's.

Next truck is gonna be 'Merican!
boxstr
Sign on the Spyder reads call 714-981-2324 for more info. That is one sweet 550. There was one that was a roller at Ventura last year. Sold first day.
Anybody know how to get a hold of those in charge as far as purchasing items that Dnkels have for sale??
Thanks.
Craig C. Laughlin
bernbomb914
Did anybody watch the old film of the road races at Riverside and I think Pomona that were showing inside the Bldg. They were Great MG's, Sprites, 550's, in the old days they had up to 1500 CC and over 1500 cc. They would get 25,000 to 35,000 People to see the races and when it was at torry pines or pebble beach there would be even more
The good old days

Bernie aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.