Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Videos From Tijuana 2004 and 2005
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
The 2004 start is pretty wild as the Acura does not quite make the outlet of the traffic circle and we keep racing for another two laps until they get the pace car out. They cut the roof and cage out to remeove the driver, he was okay but knocked out. I finally get by the 'Vette after several laps of hard work. Also notice when I get into the wrong gear, how much effect it has on the car speed, etc. Thanks again to my web hoster!!!

http://reactornet.net/~user/
smac
Wow! biggrin.gif clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif
serge914
Oh sh!t

Look like the un-safest track I ever saw. ohmy.gif

Racing916
Wow that was wild. Looked like alot of fun. Was that A craftsman (Nascar) Truck in the race? What a mix of cars and trucks!
john rogers
Thanks guys, you have to remember it is not a track but street circuit! As such it comes with all the opinal extras such as tall curbs, pedestrians, pets dogs, the Tecate Girls, The Coke Girls and fish tacos for a $1! The truack is an open class racer and it is an ASA Speed Truck and it is a low cost way to go racing. I was surprised to learn they have a two speed trans and lots of stock factory parts such as crate engine, stock brakes, spec shocks, etc. They have an interesting web site at:

http://www.speedtruck.com/standard_equipment.htm

Dr. Roger
looked a bit rough on that track.

i thought i saw smilie_pokal.gif the taco bell dog cheering you on!
Lou W
Thanks for the ride smilie_pokal.gif
smac
I'm glad you finally passed that corvette, It looked like you consistently gained on him in the corners. I bet it felt good to pass him! smile.gif
john rogers
The 'vette was a big pain in the butt and it was great finally getting by him. If I lost about 25# and took a couple of hundred off the car I think the slow corner acceleration would improve greatly. The car and me weight about 2300# or so!
Howard
Thanks! Great schtuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.