Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flatout
HAPPY BIRTHDAY X 5!!!!!!!Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!!!! clap.gif birthday.gif rock_band.gif birthday3.gif
Mrs. K
Woo Hoo Meredith (21) !!!! beer.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
just don't barf.gif

Alison (34) beerchug.gif birthday.gif birthday2.gif

914Timo (38) clap.gif

kenpolives (39) mueba.gif

effutuo101 (39) boldblue.gif

Have a great day all!

Lisa cool_shades.gif
Howard
Happy Birthday, Kids smilie_pokal.gif
Meredith
Thanks! My sister planned a surprise party (which was wildly successful--I didn't have a clue), then I went out after midnight with a few friends. It was fun, but I'm definitely looking forward to a lower-key celebration today. wink.gif

Happy birthday to the other 4! (And my sister.)
Gustl
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
Carl
Mer had a surprise party last night in advance of turning 21 at the stroke of midnight. It was fun, with good friends, some wine, gifts and a b'day cake.

Happy Birthday to my 914 Buddy.
Carl
birthday2.gif birthday3.gif
Dr. Roger
Yum yum! Oh, and the cake looks good too.

Happy B day all. biggrin.gif

Roger
neo914-6
QUOTE (Carl @ Dec 4 2005, 11:56 AM)
Mer had a surprise party last night in advance of turning 21 at the stroke of midnight. It was fun, with good friends, some wine, gifts and a b'day cake.

Carl,

Does she always look that good at midnight or did she figure out the surprise? laugh.gif

Happy B-day all!
Jeroen
Happy B-day all!!!

beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif

Mer... don't get TOO drunk (a little is ok though wink.gif)

Timo... my Finnish s#cks, so "happy birthday" in english is the best I can do

Alison... where are you? Haven't seen ya posting fer quite some time confused24.gif

Alison Baker
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Dec 4 2005, 03:59 PM)

Alison... where are you? Haven't seen ya posting fer quite some time confused24.gif

Im here Jeroen....

Hope the other's had a good day and are going to have a good evening.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TJB/914
Happy Birthday all.

Tom
Carl
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Dec 4 2005, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE (Carl @ Dec 4 2005, 11:56 AM)
Mer had a surprise party last night in advance of turning 21 at the stroke of midnight.  It was fun, with good friends, some wine, gifts and a b'day cake.

Carl,

Does she always look that good at midnight or did she figure out the surprise? laugh.gif

Happy B-day all!

Wellll, it was earlier in the evening after she had dinner with her boyfriend who was in on the surprise. They were planning to to out so it's not like she was all dressed up and just hanging around the house looking for something to do.
SirAndy
a bit late, but here it is:

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
914Timo
Thank you everybody !! Thank you very much !!! smile.gif
effutuo101
Thank you everybody! My wife and sister hooked up a Carne Asada feast! Hope everybody had a great weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.