Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frappr! (member map)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
As expected, they keep adding features that make it better. Now when you subscribe, you can list have a mini blog, add more pictures, and be able to send and receive PM from the site. Move your pointer closer to your address, list meeting places (Hooters,etc.) so everyone doesn't get lost smile.gif

I encourage everyone to log back in and update your listing. And say hello to one of our newer members. Looks like calendar material to me wub.gif

Air_Cooled_Nut
What in Sam Hill are you talking about? The only thing I recognize is the Google Map (which I highly recommend).
Howard
Up on the top of club page is a link to the Members Map. Google Earth for 914 addicits!

Or Frappr!
Air_Cooled_Nut
Added myself. Thanks! Neat idea... cool.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
I tried doing a search and nothing showed up. I think the admin needs to make the 914club map sharable (added to the pubic directory).
Howard
That was on purpose, Toby. Only way people will find the map is from the 914club site.
McMark
I re-added myself. So now there is a McMark (old) and a Mark De Bernardi (new). I even took the time to make sure that my arrow points exactly to my house. So if you need 914 parts, just look on the map and come in the middle of the night and take what you need. av-943.gif
Howard
McMark is Dead!
Long live Mark the second!

Duplicate removed and I added your burger smile.gif
McMark
YES!!!

Thanks Mr. H.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.