Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Arrested Development
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Any other Arrested Development watchers? It's probably the smartest comedy on the air right now. Fox is pulling it, so I thought I'd share the petition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/arresteddev.
Mueller
leave it to FOX to screw up a good show by cancelling it headbang.gif

I was upset when they cancelled "The Tick" sad.gif

fiid
They also shitcanned "Over There" which we were enjoying a lot. I think it was FOX who used to have "Firefly", which was the TV show that lead to the movie Serenity, which we really liked and that went away too. We only pay about $100 a month to FOX via DirecTV (they are both Rupert Murdoch companies) for our television service. How much do we have to pay to get shows we actually like and what package is that called?
tat2dphreak
fox always cancels good shows.. it dropped family guy for a few years until cartoon network started making money with it...
Jenny
And Greg the Bunny.

someone should start an anti-fox network, and they can show all the good programs fox shitcanned.

Jen
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 5 2005, 12:38 PM)
And Greg the Bunny.

someone should start an anti-fox network, and they can show all the good programs fox shitcanned.

Jen

most are on sci-fi wink.gif they even played all the misfits of science episodes... biggrin.gif

greg the bunny is on IFC now
SLITS
Uhhhhh, FOX should shitcan itself in entirety.............
scotty b
Whatch it Slits. I'm looking forward to "Celebrity Ice Skating" or whatever whack-ass name they gave this piece of pig vomit show. ENOUGH with the "reality" shows. I'm signing the petition, Thanks Mark for posting this. Maybe they'll even put it on Sun. night again so I can get to see it mad.gif
scotty b
Sig no 26,893. But they'll still cancel it wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.