Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Project 914 for sale, Brand new rebuilt 2.0 motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CoryB
Ok, I had a 1973 914 that I just put a new 2.0 engine in...then crashed it 3 days later. Since then I have got a new "Yenko Built" 74' roller with very little rust, I have por15'd the trunk(trunk has no rust), and the engine bay(minimal rust under tray), and the front trunk(no rust). The roller is ready for prep and paint. ie. interior is gone, chrome is off, glass is off, rubber is off.
The 2.0 has less than a 100 miles on it...I bought everything part by part and cost about 4,500 dollars(have all receipts, built by Car Craft in LA):

Case re-aligned, cylinder heads rebuilt, , brand new: webcam 86a, 44idf webers, Euro-pistons, 050 dist, 3.5 psi rotory fp, blue coil, all seals, bearings, gaskets, guides, springs...shifting bushing all brandnew as well. Also has 2.0 exhaust from a 911.

On the wrecked 914... good chrome 2.0 fuchs, perfect black interior with center console, rear chrome bumper has 1 small ding and good rubber, front bumper is chrome with 2 dings in it with good rubber, all the roll bar chrome trim is good.

Body work: the roller's drivers side rear quarter panel has been patched...I was planning on swapping it with the wrecked 914 before paint. The drivers side rocker panel also needs to be fixed or replaced.

Is anyone interested in this project, or know of someone who is? I've been making payments on this car for the past two years and have only driven it for 3 days...my backup car just broke down and I have no way to get to school need money for my books, so I will take ANY offers. I have pictures of everything, please ask me any questions you have. I would like to sell eveything as a whole, or if someone just wants the engine, or just parts.

http://parkbackwards.org/914/
(I have since finished por15'ing the engine bay and finished the front trunk.)

Thank you.

CoryB
corybrown@nctimes.net
Brad Roberts
Cory,

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune.. but you might get more attention if you post this in our very busy classifieds sections.

Send me some pics of the 1974 car.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.