Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slow day today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Welkl I thought it was time to clean and wax the garage floor. Nice that it is warm enough out to dry the thing in less than 30 minutes. Looks much better.
Also noted that Pelican has over 3000+ Monterey photos to drool over.
CCLINGARAGELIFE
scotty
Wow... watching the wax dry. That IS slow.

What your garage floor needs is some oil stains... I could park my car in it overnight and solve that problem for you happy11.gif
Brad Roberts
I used to take 100's of photos at all the events... then I noticed it was the same F'ing cars EVERY year. Who cares. I'll shoot the new ones and post them.. I dont even carry the camera any more.

B
Andyrew
boxster, Looks really nice! I am going to be putting that kind of flooring in my room.. wish I could put it in the garage!(once I get my own..)

Btw I counted 1206 photos tongue.gif
boxstr
Yikes, how many pics of Mustangs can you look at, I guess I will save looking at the those pics on some rainy day this winter.
Oil stains don't stand a chance against Castrol super cleaner. Worked great, spray on , mop off and spray with the hose and squeege, let dry and wax, two coats. Next is a new seal on the bottom of the garage door.
CCLINGARAGELIFE
rick 918-S
You gold coasters.... (then I noticed it was the same F'ing cars EVERY year. )

Ya, Your right though.. same thing here. I went to the Back To the 50's at the Minnesota Fair Grounds and didn't bother to bring a camera.
Bruce Allert
Craig, careful when you walk on that shiney floor. Looks like you wouldn't need oil to slip on & bust yer ass laugh.gif
Good job.... wanna do mine? beerchug.gif
bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.