Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Seattle guys need a T4 2300?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
http://seattle.craigslist.org/pts/110937839.html

Seems like a decent deal really. Don't know the guy, just browsing around and noticed it.
gregrobbins
This motor, or one like it from the same builder was on eBay a little while ago. Anyone know the builder? May be a good deal.
reverie
If it comes with warrantee from the builder (Northwest Connecting Rod), then it's a decent deal. The builder has a good reputation, but we've had too many engine deals go bad on this board recently.

Seems like the seller (the original buyer) changed his mind about using this engine for an unknown reason. The engine has quality parts, but at this price it should come with a warrantee, in my opinion.
Mark Henry
Ok

It's set-up for a bug..as soon as you change the flywheel the balance job is worthless.

full circle crank...pure junk...most likely a bernie bergman unit.

It's cut for a sharpbuilt shroud...the top of the beather tower is cut about a 1/4" above where the pic is cropped. I beleive it's cut down 36mm

POS melling oil pump

Total seal rings don't work worth a crap in a type 4

The motor is new and has never been installed. Very strong motor with gobs of torque.

If he's never ran it how does he know?

It's a mish-mash of an engine...but hey that's just my opinion. wink.gif

Bleyseng
Yup, lots of ole school pos parts, IIHO
Aaron Cox
he tried to sell it on PP a while ago.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.