Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riverside Autocross
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TonyAKAVW
Somewhere somone mentioned that there was going to be an autocross in Riverside on the 10th. I want to find more specifics, like where in riverside, what time, pre-registration requirements, etc. Maybe a website or ????

-Tony
T H O M A S
starts at 7.00 am for tech inspection
http://www.pca.org/riv/
TonyAKAVW
Their website doesn't seem to show anything happening this month. I did manage to locate some stuff by doing a search and it looked as though it started at 8 for tech...

Is this still held at the location from last year? Do they change the location ever?

-Tony
T H O M A S
same location as allways
Lou W
TonyAKAVW Posted on Dec 6 2005, 06:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their website doesn't seem to show anything happening this month. I did manage to locate some stuff by doing a search and it looked as though it started at 8 for tech...

Is this still held at the location from last year? Do they change the location ever?

-Tony  

Is there a secret handshake or something needed to find out about it? blink.gif I can't figure out where it's going to be. sad.gif
Aaron Cox
orange show fairgrounds off orange show road and 215. san berdoo.....

i wont run, but ill snap pics smile.gif
Lou W
Thanks Aaron, I hope to be there. smile.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Lou W @ Dec 6 2005, 06:52 PM)
TonyAKAVW Posted on Dec 6 2005, 06:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tony  

Is there a secret handshake or something needed to find out about it? blink.gif I can't figure out where it's going to be. sad.gif

There will be a lot more information reguarding autocrosses next season.
Brando
QUOTE (TonyAKAVW @ Dec 6 2005, 05:46 PM)
Their website doesn't seem to show anything happening this month.  I did manage to locate some stuff by doing a search and it looked as though it started at 8 for tech...

Is this still held at the location from last year?  Do they change the location ever?

-Tony

That's my fault! No, really (I'm the website guy).

Tony, Take 91 Freeway EAST

Keep going through Yorba Linda, Riverside, then Finally San Bernardino where the 91 will turn into 215 NORTH.

Exit Orange Show Road, Turn right.
Stay in the left lane.
Turn LEFT onto South E Street
Stay in the right lane.
Turn RIGHT onto West Mill Street.
Turn RIGHT into GATE 4.

We're using the large lot, again. Tech Inspection starts at 7AM, driver's meeting at 8AM. Price to play is $50, but we always get a good amount of runs in compared to other nearby regions. Bring a helmet! Loaners are low in number.

Google Maps Link.

That should do ya fine. smile.gif
Brando
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

This is TOMORROW!!!
Aaron Cox
ill show around 9 for picture taking...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.