Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a 914 Tub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
This should prolly be in the classifieds section, but the garage usually gets more hits.
I work at Autozone and customers sometimes come in and we somehow start talking about 914's. Well, yesterday a customer remembered that i owned a 914 and asked if i knew anyone who was selling a 914 Tub. He would prefer the tub to have no engine since he's gonna be doing a 350 V8 conversion. I tried contacting Aaron Cox about his flared tub, but got no response. So does anyone have a tub locally in decent shape? If so, contact the customer, Andrew, @ 626-200-9111 and tell him Daniel @ Autozone sent ya. Thanks!
Carlitos Way
MikeD has a tub ready to go with 5 lug conversion and even pre-cut front end for radiator, if I'm not mistaken.

Why don't you just refer him to the club?

C
dlo914
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Dec 6 2005, 07:18 PM)
MikeD has a tub ready to go with 5 lug conversion and even pre-cut front end for radiator, if I'm not mistaken.

Why don't you just refer him to the club?

C

ive referred quite a few customers, but none of them ever post.
badarse944s2
I am a service manager at a Firestone and I see probably 45 customers a day and in the past 8 months one has been interested in Porsches much less a 914. I NEED TO MOVE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.