Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I get Dellorto carb parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kevins911
I need to rebuild my DRLA 36's, the only place I have found is CB Performance but they were going to charge me $40 for shipping, kinda' high for a package that would weigh less than 5lbs.

Thanks
Kevin
sean_v8_914
negotiate for a slower, cheaper method of freight. I have dealt with CB many times. they are your Dellorto source. 40 bucks to ship the carbs there or to ship the kits?
eds72
CB would be my recommendation. You also may want to call European Motorworks in Hawthorne, Ca. 310-644-8038.
MarkV
I recently bought new vents, idle/main jets & rebuild kits from a guy that has an Ebay store in Italy. The prices & shipping are way better than CB. His name is Gabrielle.

Link
bottomend
I've purchased from Gabrial before. He's honest and his prices are fair.
jasons
I thought there was a guy Hector or Javier? at European Motorworks that could pull all kinds of stuff out of thin air.

My buddy bought some carbs from that guy Gabrial on ebay and he was very happy with the deal.
rhodyguy
you might try Air Cooled Engineering. 1-801-943-1234. www.aircooledengineering.com.

k
morph
Gabrial is da man i get ALL my carbs & carb parts from him.i highly recomend him for anything dellorto you may need.
james
appearance & performance
tat2dphreak
I bought my rebuild parts from aircooled.net... John is a good guy.
Kevins911
Thanks for all the replies and info, I will definatley try these places out.

Thanks
Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.