Thank you all for all your help getting me set up for my 6 conversion. Just to let everyone in the Southeast know I found a great shop. I live in Columbia S.C. where there isn't much Porsche interest. For example the Porsche dealer here didn't know how to look up the part # for a L.B.J. bolt. They didn't know what an A arm was. Doc's Grrrage is a great shop in town but doesn't specialize in 914-6's. George there helped me out and found me some #'s for 6 guys. I got in touch with John Forbes at Black Forest Racing. He found me a complete engine with carbs and all at a great price. He actually got to drive the car the engine was in before he pulled it. Long story short I sent him the money for the engine without seeing his shop but he and his wife sounded really trustworthy. I went up to see his shop today and just dropped in on him. We ended up talking for over an hour after he was supposed to be closed. He took the time to talk to me about everything about the car and racing and my S-2. He's starting on my engine at the end of this weekend. I can't wait. He seems like a great guy and I've seen him racing his car with HSR before. That's a long post just for me to let you guys know that he has proven to be a GREAT source. He took the time to talk to me about better places to get parts and everything. He's even looking into a good low cost body shop to flare my rear wheels. He could sense my apprehension about putting all this back together and is going to have everythin ready for me to be able to pick the engine up and put in the car wiht minimal fabrication. I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS SHOP. I was starting to become really apprehensive about my car making it back together and he gave me a new spring in my step about my car. He is right out of Charlotte. The name of the business is Black Forest Racing. If you're a member of HSR I'm sure you've seen him race. He also made me feel like I was not only getting a bad ass car together but that I was becoming a memeber of a great community that looks out for one another. If you have any questions about him or about my project email me or pm me. Just wanted to let you guys know since it took me about 2 months to find out about him but it sure was worth the wait. Oh and you guys should see the cars he had there. One was his factory original six that was his daily driver until he wrecked his racer and had to have a racer while he's redoing his other one. Another one there was a beautiful 6 with 930 brakes all the way around. A 3.0 twin plug with crankfire ignition and all the goodies he was getting ready to have to redo the engine on. Thanks you guys for reading all this. I hope everyone has someone to help them out wtih their cars like this guy. Still a little charged up from an AWESOME day. Night all. Wells