Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hangover Rally/Run???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
Well, last year's hangover January 1st rally was my first official outing with my teener. Wondering if anyone knows if it's happening this year... I don't frequent the bird board often enough...

If there isn't one already scheduled... should we get one going?
SirAndy
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Dec 6 2005, 11:38 PM)
last year's hangover

what about us guys that don't get hangovers ???

confused24.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
last year was fun. jay leno has a HUGE face lol.....

doubt my car will be done. we shall see.

AA
Brando
If I'm not heading East on I-10 i'll be there... unlike last year where I killed half a bottle of crown royal myself... Aaron calls at like 6AM to rally up and I was still drunk lol2.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Dec 6 2005, 11:55 PM)
If I'm not heading East on I-10 i'll be there... unlike last year where I killed half a bottle of crown royal myself... Aaron calls at like 6AM to rally up and I was still drunk lol2.gif

-ring....ring-
"brando?"
"bahhhhh ahm sooooo drizunk"
-click-
rpmmaxxed
count me in. I will have fresh paint by then biggrin.gif
Howard
Funny you should mention it. Was just thinking about that run. We may want to do our own and just meet them. Last year's traffic jam was a bit of a bitch. Watch PP for details; I will post the question.
lagunero
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Dec 6 2005, 10:42 PM)

confused24.gif Andy

I only got a hangover when I stopped drinking.
Andy, there's always some love for you in SoCal. Try the New Year's PCH bike ride.
Carlitos Way
So... who's interested? Any word from the bird watchers?
lagunero
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Dec 8 2005, 09:39 AM)
So... who's interested? Any word from the bird watchers?

I'm out. I'm doing the ride.
SLITS
QUOTE (lagunero @ Dec 7 2005, 10:34 AM)
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Dec 6 2005, 10:42 PM)

confused24.gif  Andy

I only got a hangover when I stopped drinking.
Andy, there's always some love for you in SoCal. Try the New Year's PCH bike ride.

Wow, that's enough targets to make driving fun......Spandex bouncing off fenders..reminiscent of WCC05 laugh.gif
grantsfo
I use to do the one in Malibu. Cool drive. I chased one of these over the canyon in my stock 1.8.

user posted image
Allan
Where does the run start and end???
Howard
Here's the link to the Pelican/TRE run. Not much there yet. They start at TRE in North Hollywood and usually stop at the Gelsons market in Calabasas to pick up the northern group. From there it's pretty similar to our last Mulholland run or WCC 05.

Then they end up at a park or such for picnic lunch (you bring your own). Pretty loose event. Amazing cars and goofy people.
Carlitos Way
Just a friendly reminder. How 'bout a sound off?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.