Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what I did !!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Timo
I had my birthday last sunday. At saturday I decuded to give myself a pre-birthday present. I took my 914 for a short drive. The weather was nice and dry. The temperature was about -2 Celcius degrees. Thats about 28 Fahrenheit degrees.

When I found a nice artsy place from a quiet country road I stop for a couple of pics for you. Hope you like them.

914Timo

Andyrew
Good stuff!!!

Bet the ice made for some "interesting" driving!

Specially with your 3.0 biggrin.gif
eds72
I hope my car looks exactly like yours someday. Beautiful...
Gustl
really "cool" pics biggrin.gif
I hope your heater works well wink.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
watsonrx13
Great pics. Happy birthday.

BTW, what's that white stuff on the ground? wacko.gif
IanStott
I'm taking my time to do my restoration the right way, I hope the finished product looks as nice as your car. Nice ride as my son would say. Thanks for posting the pics, it gives us something to strive for.

Ian Stott
Jeroen
Hey Timo... Cool pics smilie_pokal.gif

How's your ITB/injection project coming?
914Timo
Thanks everybody for your kind words.

I added couple of more pics with better resolution to my Blog.

Jeroen, I have some plans, but I am not sure if I have time to fulfill them. sad.gif I will try to chance my carbs first to the intake manifold from 3,2 and start my injection project with it. ITBs may come later. I hope I have time to do the conversion before next summer.
jd74914
I really like this picture smilie_pokal.gif

user posted image
fiid
That's a nice looking car.

What was your thought process around the bumper painting? Did you think about painting the light grilles, or are you trying to highlight them?

I only ask since I'm trying to decide what to do with mine smile.gif
sjhowitson
I really like that last picture. Sometimes I forget how good these car look. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
GTeener
clap.gif Good looking 914 you have there. Thanks for sharing beerchug.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (fiid @ Dec 9 2005, 10:07 AM)
That's a nice looking car.

agree.gif
brp914
are those 15x7's? they seem to fit real nice. were you the one that mod'd you trail arms?

beautiful car
914Timo
Thanks again wavey.gif

What was your thought process around the bumper painting?

Those are FG bumpers. I have chrome bumpers too and thats why I have not painted those grilles. I will chance to chrome bumpers soon.

are those 15x7's? they seem to fit real nice. were you the one that mod'd you trail arms?

No, they are 7x16. Front tyres are 205/50/16 and rear 205/55/16.

Yes, I have 15mm narrowed trailing arms.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.