Full Version: Brad 914LTD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
qa1142
Hey Brad,
answer to this if / when you get in
slap.gif

Will
roundboy914
i don't think that he spends too much time on here any more - he says it eats up too much time. I just can't imagine.......
STL914
You might try calling or e-mailing Brad:

Brad Mayeur
914 Limited
1162 Byerly Hills Dr.
East Peoria, IL. 61611
(309) 694-1797
p914ltd@yahoo.com
qa1142
HAHA

No Brad called me and asked for help in getting his password reset laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
wavey.gif Hi Brad. beer.gif
rick 918-S
Hi Brad! wavey.gif The Alien needs a transaxle.
spare time toys
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Dec 9 2005, 06:20 PM)
Hi Brad! wavey.gif The Alien needs a transaxle.

You need a cut down one or a regular one lol2.gif
marks914
Hey Rick,
Brad did mine last year with the tall gears, Love it. The ratios are mor like driving an old Camaro.

Just recieved his longitudinal clamshell kit this week, I am looking foreward to a much stiffer chassis.

Mark
rick 918-S
QUOTE (marks914 @ Dec 10 2005, 06:11 AM)
Hey Rick,
Brad did mine last year with the tall gears, Love it. The ratios are mor like driving an old Camaro.

Just recieved his longitudinal clamshell kit this week, I am looking foreward to a much stiffer chassis.

Mark

I think he's the closest experienced transaxle guy I know and trust. I talked to him at the FFC "04" about doing it. Now it needs it. I kinda damaged my transaxle last fall. (well a friend of mine did, he couldn't get the hang of shifting from 1st to 2nd screwy.gif never should have let a non 914 guy drive it headbang.gif) Among the other repairs it needs now I'm going to get the "HB" gear installed this winter.

My shop manager bought a red rocket from him many years ago. It was very fast!
rick 918-S
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 9 2005, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Dec 9 2005, 06:20 PM)
Hi Brad! wavey.gif  The Alien needs a transaxle.

You need a cut down one or a regular one lol2.gif

Hi Larry! assimilate.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.