Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6 month Service
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
So rather than take Suzi in to a real mechanic, went to see the former member formerly known as Z. He's got a lift, and all, and does know a bit about these cars.

We cleaned her little bottom, changed the oil and filter, Mike adjusted the rear brakes so she doesn't squeal like a pig when stopping. Tightened bolts, attached unattached items, I bought beer, he bought lunch, fun day.

The usual suspect..

Jeroen
next time you see mike, finger.gif him one right back biggrin.gif

Howard
Onward and upward.
Howard
And here's the view from his deck. Some people know how to live. Thanks again, Mikey.

Howard
And thanks for the towels, Lisa. We had a few 'accidents' and they came in handy.
r_towle
ok, now you suck.

If I take a pic off my deck right now....you would see huge snow piles from the storm today...we got close to a foot in a very short period of time...

Nice view from Mikes deck though. finger.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 9 2005, 09:43 PM)
And thanks for the towels, Lisa. We had a few 'accidents' and they came in handy.

I'm gonna go poke out my mind's eye now... icon8.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Gint @ Dec 9 2005, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 9 2005, 09:43 PM)
And thanks for the towels, Lisa.  We had a few 'accidents' and they came in handy.

I'm gonna go poke out my mind's eye now... icon8.gif

laugh.gif

howard....tell mike to lose the moustache....
and where is the flood? suzie is sitin 2" too high lol smile.gif

good to see mikey is doin fine....id call heeem, but my cell be broke
Howard
Gint, it's an old guy thing. You don't understand now, but you will rolleyes.gif

Actually, almost funny. Mike tossed the oil drain bucket not knowing it still had about 4 quarts in it. Exxon Valdez on the floor, but with old oil.

And all you guys in the tundra, it's not all fun and games here. I Had to decide whether to put on the top or wear long sleeves ph34r.gif
Gint
Tell tubby I said finger.gif
SLITS
agree.gif flipa.gif
Mrs. K
Oooooh....come on Mikey....mind your manners....oh wait I forgot....you don't have any! lol3.gif

But please come back....we miss you! wub.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.