Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: western wa social co-ordinator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
yet for 914's at 9:14 on 9/14 (a sunday)? with new local members i bet we can do 20 cars with enough notice. at least one more for sure.

kevin
Bleyseng
Did you check the events calendar yet to see what's planned?

Geoff
rhodyguy
well the time and date are set. the rest of the details are rather obtuse. for a run, 410 would be the best drive i could think of short of the north cascade hiway. a bunch of 14's lined up at chinook with rainier in the background would be pretty fancy. a photo op @ crystal would work too. hook up in enumclaw and pancakes in green water? just throwing out some ideas. crusing seattle is not my idea of a fun run.

kevin
Bleyseng
Just as long as we end up in Woodinville has my only goal. There are tons of back roads to get there. The 410/Chinook pass idea is good, I was just there hiking last weekend. The roads are curvy like you wouldn't believe but you can't go very fast either. Maybe thats good so we don't have a incident like Jenny!

Geoff
rhodyguy
what's in woodinville? good time charleys closed years ago. it used to be a nice sleepy village on a waterway. it's like an extension of 196th now. atleast the stone barriors on 410 would give the thrill seekers some insurance.

kevin
Bleyseng
St Michelle or Redhook's for lunch, bring your wife this time guys. There is nothing in Greenwater except gas and bathrooms as far as I know. We got stuck outside of Enumclaw for an hour as the road was shut down while they pulled out that new body from the Greenriver killings. It was only 80 effin degrees and we were in the truck without AC.

We can do a junkyard tour another time.
rhodyguy
see guys? when we had the last one i suggested something that wouldn't do. same damn thing this am bootyshake.gif . what's the use? it's all about seattle. seattle, seattle, seattle. i really look forward to driving for an hour(in traffic with attitude) BEFORE things get started. but i'll do it. THAT'S why I let geoff handle the details. it's like where the places these things start are some geographical oddities. in a seven miles radius from geoff's house.

kevin
"will drive for fun"
Bleyseng
Kevin, if you want we can start out next to your house in Podunk, WA for all I care. Just as long as we end up at in Woodinville cuz thats where the rest of the guys said they wanted to go because then their wives will tag along. We can get the 911 guys to come too.
Geoff
http://www.redhook.com/brew.html
914werke
Now..Now children ! If we cant get a log you can go to rooms! smile.gif
Bleyseng
Hey, Rich you were one of the guys who suggested the Redhook Brewery!

http://www.podunk.com/
914werke
And I SUPPORT that suggestion! smilie_pokal.gif
rhodyguy
OH!! in seattle? how's the back rich? don't feel bad. mine was wrecked on monday am.

kevin
914werke
Back is VERY Bad smash.gif I was just whining to anyone who would listen!
airkewl
Is this on for 9/14, 9:14? Where to meet?
Tony
reverie
Alki again?.. coffee and a cruise?

Kojiro, what dost thou thinkest?.. wavey.gif
Bleyseng
Ray's Boathouse on 9/14 @ 9:14
Here is the promised route in green. We will stop along the way so we can kill some time to arrive for lunch at Woodinville. 2 hrs trip maybe? Stop at the Falls?

Geoff
Korijo
I'm prolly up for it. Dunno about my wheelchair, tho... smilie_rolli_1.gif

If people got a spare seat, I could ride along. confused24.gif Dunno 'bout "walking" at Redhook.

Thinking about it idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.