Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: last night's dream
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
strange dream...........
i am visiting the great wall of china and realise that there is a mall inside the wall. i see some kids walk by me wearing 914club hats. i think, they must be friends of seans. so now i am pissed, b/c i realised that i am missing out on a great photo op.
i mean , how many of us get to go to the Great Wall and take a picture with our 914club hats on. i just kept thinking about how cool i would be if i could post photos of my 914club hat with the great wall in the background. It's kind of like the whole "Wall Drug" scenario (which i've been to). people take pictures from around the world saying that "Wall Drug" is xxxx miles away. then i remember my next stop is new zealand, and that i left my hat at home, so then i get pissed again..............i need help. unsure.gif
Allan
You're gonna go completely bald withing 3 months...
SLITS
Winter has destroyed the potency of Rocky Mountain Sensima?

Were the kids Chinese or Japanese or ?? If the two former they are stealing Sean's designs.

You are trapped in stone (rland) and have no way out unless you spend more money.

Your hat represents the condum you left at home and therefore your "fun in a foreign land" will be spoiled.

You found yourself in a horizontal dimension with no reference to your vertically challenged life.
Howard
I feel your pain. Was this in the 60's?
Aaron Cox
change your sheets.....
Dr. Roger
your spending entirely too much time in mall's shopping this christmas season..

i suggest you go to 914club's online store and get yourself some nice zimmerman rotors or a new 915 and the clubs 915 WEVO conversion kit and you'll feel much better. laugh.gif

how 'bout you just take a vacation to China?

a guy in my old runnnig club once went to winslow arizona to stand on a corner... beerchug.gif
GWN7
You need a new dream catcher....check and see if your old one has a "Made in China" sticker on it, if so it is probably full and should be replaced. When those imported dream catchers get full, you start to dream about Chinese people..........
bd1308
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Dec 10 2005, 11:58 AM)
You need a new dream catcher....check and see if your old one has a "Made in China" sticker on it, if so it is probably full and should be replaced. When those imported dream catchers get full, you start to dream about Chinese people..........

chairfall.gif lol2.gif av-943.gif
Grimstead
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 10 2005, 08:19 AM)
change your sheets.....

That's your answer for everything!
dlo914
me being chinese makes it even funnier av-943.gif iono how but it does confused24.gif
Allan
QUOTE (Grimstead @ Dec 10 2005, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 10 2005, 08:19 AM)
change your sheets.....

That's your answer for everything!

Cause his get wet. laugh.gif
messix
you ate some bad chinese food. stay away from that restraunt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.