Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa Bay Breakfast in pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Rob, Thanks for organizing us again, next time we better see your car out with us. I'll post some pictures, somebody else can give us a headcount. Look for some events in the future that will include some driving. Thanks for everybody coming out.

T.C.
carr914
pic 2
carr914
pic 3
carr914
pic 4
carr914
THE Sahara Beige Beauty, sorry it's parked next to a car that has so few original pieces on it.... Steve and I have been friends for many years and it's been a little joke between us about stock vs modified.

T.C.
carr914
Rob Qs 2.0 We will miss you Rob when you move to moonshine country
carr914
Martins great looking car from Orlando. It was good seeing you again. Bring some more guys (or girls) with you next time
carr914
more
carr914
Rays LE
carr914
My 2.5 twin-plug
carr914
Bob's V-8
carr914
A picture I took later while I was out for a ride. Possible future photo op stop for us.

T.C.
watsonrx13
TC, great pics. Thanks everyone for joining us again for another successful TBB. I also want to thank everyone who brought gifts for the toys for tots program. I'll be dropping them off this week at the Marine Corp Reserve depot on Gandy on behalf of the 914club. My brother is currently a Major in the Corp, recently stationed at Paris Island.

-- Rob
gregrobbins
Great looking 914s. Any pictures of the toys?

I'll be posting photos from the Phoenix AZ Toys for Tots run tomorrow.

Thanks for helping the Marines and kids!
watsonrx13
Here's the presents that will be presented to the toy-for-tots...

carr914
Paul, can you scan that article from that Vintage Racing mag you brought and post it, so we can do a group flame on that a..hole.

T.C.
watsonrx13
QUOTE (watsonrx13 @ Dec 10 2005, 07:10 PM)
Here's the presents that will be presented to the toy-for-tots...

Well, the toys-for-tots were duly delivered by myself to the Marine Corp Reserve on Gandy Blvd on behalf of the 914world.com. Thanks again for everyone's contribution.

-- Rob
MoveQik
Great pics. I say next year we get all the local groups to compete and see which area can get together the most toys!
ThinAir
Great pics! Glad to see Arizona isn't the only place doing a drive for Toys-for-Tots.
Joe Ricard
Uh Rob??? Where's your red car. You know the one we all got running a few weeks back.
stock93
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I got sick and didn't want to spread it. Sounds like I missed out.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.