Got bored today: dry.gif
dlo914
the colors!
dlo914
2nd Variation:
dlo914
the colors2:
VegasRacer
I like the second version. I also like it as a 4 way. A 6 way would be even better. Then make the car a contrasting color. Have it be like an Andy Warhol painting.
dlo914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 10 2005, 02:31 PM)
I like the second version. I also like it as a 4 way. A 6 way would be even better. Then make the car a contrasting color. Have it be like an Andy Warhol painting.

i would give that idea a try, but if this design is to become a t-shirt it would be more cost efficient to just go w/ one t-shirt color and one print color. smilie_pokal.gif BUT i really like your suggestion. Anything else i could do to improve this design?
Brando
So, are you making cool shirts for the club or bank? biggrin.gif
porker914
Have to say I think it would look better without the text "Porsche" leaving just 914.

david
MoveQik
QUOTE (porker914 @ Dec 10 2005, 04:37 PM)
Have to say I think it would look better without the text "Porsche" leaving just 914.

david

Damn! You beat me to it. I say nix the Porsche.
dlo914
gotcha! beerchug.gif now for the shirt color and design? any suggestions other than the bland Black & White?
dlo914
QUOTE (Brando @ Dec 10 2005, 04:17 PM)
So, are you making cool shirts for the club or bank? biggrin.gif

Both happy11.gif , but im going for a B.A. in Graphic Designs biggrin.gif and this is my start of a portfolio. Also, these shirts allow us, 914 owners, to boast our love and dedication to these little cars wink.gif
spare time toys
What about that melt your eyes bright safty green/yellow with hot pink design? It stands out in a crowd. I had one like that a long time ago for another car club I was in it was easy to find each other at races and events.
scottb
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 10 2005, 05:31 PM)

i like this idea!!

bd1308
QUOTE (scottb @ Dec 11 2005, 08:46 AM)

i like this idea!!

agree.gif
914efi
what about using the vw/porsche logo that the euro cars had? Be careful of trademark issues with porsche.
markb
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Dec 11 2005, 07:02 AM)

i like this idea!!

agree.gif

The only problem with large areas like this on a t-shirt is they become large sweat patches. Not comfortable on a warm day.
markb
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Dec 10 2005, 11:26 PM)
gotcha! beerchug.gif now for the shirt color and design? any suggestions other than the bland Black & White?

I like this design. White on a black shirt would be my suggestion.

BTW, I really like the feel of the shirts you used last time. Very soft & comfortable.
bd1308
QUOTE (markb @ Dec 11 2005, 09:48 AM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Dec 11 2005, 07:02 AM)

i like this idea!!

agree.gif

The only problem with large areas like this on a t-shirt is they become large sweat patches. Not comfortable on a warm day.

well this is true, but i've had shirts like this that seem to "breathe" at this spot though...Maybe my t-shirts are actually alien life-forms disguised as shirts, but I think it all depends on the silkscreening used??

I could be wrong, and yes it is very uncomfortable when ya wear a shirt and it sweats under the logo.
b
dlo914
QUOTE (markb @ Dec 11 2005, 07:51 AM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Dec 10 2005, 11:26 PM)

I like this design. White on a black shirt would be my suggestion.

BTW, I really like the feel of the shirts you used last time. Very soft & comfortable.

Same here! i really liked the material my Uncle chose to use, but i dont think it was 100% cotton, which is what i requested dry.gif O wells biggrin.gif
thomasotten
Hey, do you have a larger "Got Jackstands" image that I can print out? I love it.
dlo914
QUOTE (thomasotten @ Dec 11 2005, 02:36 PM)
Hey, do you have a larger "Got Jackstands" image that I can print out? I love it.

how big do ya need it? i wanted to see if i could make an actual size sign printed onto some thick gauged sheet metal, but if someone does do this they have my permission. Just as long as i get one free in return for using my design wink.gif biggrin.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (914efi @ Dec 11 2005, 07:33 AM)
what about using the vw/porsche logo that the euro cars had? Be careful of trademark issues with porsche.

how's this?
dlo914
i was inspired biggrin.gif
dlo914
any suggestions for shirt colors and print colors?
VegasRacer
Rust colored shirts. (seriously)
dlo914
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Dec 12 2005, 01:49 PM)
Rust colored shirts. (seriously)

how's this?
dlo914
or maybe a grayscale look:
VegasRacer
more like this is what I had in mind
dlo914
wink.gif gotcha
dlo914
or...
TROJANMAN
don't let the dlo interfere with the image of the car. wink.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Dec 12 2005, 02:33 PM)
don't let the dlo interfere with the image of the car. wink.gif

jah!
WRX914
If I may add an alternative printing suggestion.

What about embroidery? I have a friend that can do any of the t-shirt designs that I have viewed on 914club in ebroidery...

If there is enought interest, I can call him for pricing.
dlo914
QUOTE (audioculture @ Dec 12 2005, 03:23 PM)
If I may add an alternative printing suggestion.

What about embroidery? I have a friend that can do any of the t-shirt designs that I have viewed on 914club in ebroidery...

If there is enought interest, I can call him for pricing.

sure!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.