Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Big 10 Inch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
I got these for my other car and I figured I would see if they would fit. They did, but they were touching the flare, so no driving with these. By the way Gotti 15x10 in rear & 15x8 fronts

T.C.
carr914
Before
Aaron Cox
if they were the right offset....

how far from the trailing arm are they?
carr914
And After

T.C.
carr914
They aren't hitting the trailing arm, just the flare. No big deal as they are for another car.

T.C.
McMark
I (and I'm sure others) would love to know the offset as well as the tire size. How big will fit? is a common question around here and those are the pertinant details. If you know and can share, that would be great.
J P Stein
These are 10 inch and they fit right. Those others "fit". biggrin.gif
Apple & orange flares, tho.
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (carr914 @ Dec 10 2005, 03:12 PM)
I got these for my other car and I figured I would see if they would fit. They did, but they were touching the flare, so no driving with these. By the way Gotti 15x10 in rear & 15x8 fronts

T.C.

Hey T.C.,

They look great.

What did you use for the centers? Just rattle can or beadblasting and???

I ask because i've to an identical set coming in the mail right now. biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Oh, and where did you get your centercaps if I may ask?

Cheers,
Roger
carr914
Roger, I beadblasted and powdercoated. Still the centers had a lot of pitting. Center caps came with them. I thought the center caps were a joke as they were so big (depth) and almost tossed them. They looked horrible on my Fuchs. But they fit down into the Gottis and look great. Sorry I didn't measure the offset before I put them up in my attic storage(pain in the ass to get up there), I'll do it next time I pull something down from there.

T.C.
r_towle
a friend showed me those caps for a different application..

I believe they are BMW center caps...not sure which car...

Rich
carr914
These are aftermarket caps, not BMW. One of the caps is missing the Porsche crest. There is an indentation in the shape of the crest, so when the crest is in place it is flush with the surface.

T.C.
carr914
Here is a picture I scanned out of a 1989 factory Porsche accessories catalog. These are the same center caps - Gruppe B Hex caps.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.