Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Before and after pics. SHES BEEN PAINTED.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rpmmaxxed
Took longer than I had hoped, but, im happy.

See the pics. Only thing I am unhappy with, is the guys forgot to shave of the side markers rolleyes.gif

Takin it in next friday to do that, but getting two more coats of clear, free of charge, im happy.

Color is corvette yellow, and for $425 including some body work, im not complaining with the final product.

user posted image THe day I purchased the car.

user posted image Rollin on empi's with Falken 195's with a new interior.

user posted image With new paint

user posted image Me with car.

To date, new interior, new pads, new wheels, new shoes, the paint, lil sound system, and some rice intake.

WIll get some better pics tomorrow in the sun.

Cant thank you guys enough, the motivation that is had from this site is part of the joy of owning the car.

And to top it all off, on the drive home from paint shop, I got 2 thumbs up from ladies in beemers clap.gif
JoeSharp
Show it off Saturday at my house.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Sparky
If your gonna run without the sail panel vinyl why not smooth the top and color match it as well?
Hammy
Haha, I like the last pic biggrin.gif Sweet.
Allan
QUOTE (Sparky @ Dec 10 2005, 05:46 PM)
If your gonna run without the sail panel vinyl why not smooth the top and color match it as well?

agree.gif Color match it all. Love the yellow.

I know it was yellow before but with a fresh coat it's gotta be faster. clap.gif
Flat VW
Sharp smilie_pokal.gif , I like the wheels and the painted sail panels.

John
wertygrog
ya painted sail panels look pro. aktion035.gif

looks fast!
brent
Aaron Cox
who did it? looksgreat!
brokenmoped
Yeah, tell us who did it! I too am in desperate need of a paint job.
rpmmaxxed
Its a place called Tovar's Body and Paint in Oceanside. Right off of O'side blvd.

They have a few different packages, and are willing to haggle.

Smoothing the top wub.gif

Thanks for the kind words folks. Soon to install the Rear porsche reflector, Personally, it really sets off the rear of the car.

Painting the centers of the wheels black along with shaving the markers next week smile.gif

boxstr
Looks great, now just some black wheels centers and It is good to go.
CCLINPAINTBYNUMBERS
Andyrew
Wait.. your shaving the side markers AFTER you painted the car???

Looks good though!
Tobra
yeah, I wish my paint looked as good as the before shots, getting bids on paint for mine, I just need to scare up a bit more cash for new rubber and will be there.
rpmmaxxed
Wait.. your shaving the side markers AFTER you painted the car???

Looks good though!

Ya, they forgot to do it first time around, so im gotta take it in next week to have it done.thanks for the kind words folks.

Cant wait till the body is done...
Michael N
Looks super clean. I sure do like the shaved sidemarkers on modified cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.