Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Dr. Evil!!! Muhuhuhahahaha

Anyways, here is the link: Is this Dr. Evil's handiwork?

Other than that, those are prolly the best looking treament on Rivieras that I have seen in a while.

Enjoy.
dlo914
QUOTE (KaptKaos @ Dec 10 2005, 07:40 PM)
Dr. Evil!!! Muhuhuhahahaha

Anyways, here is the link: Is this Dr. Evil's handiwork?

Other than that, those are prolly the best looking treament on Rivieras that I have seen in a while.

Enjoy.

love the color matching piping on the interior...gotta see if my mom could bust something like that wink.gif gotta make my yellow interior as fast as my yellow exterior happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
GrayMatter
I thought in 72 they still had the early style jack? no?
spare time toys
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Dec 11 2005, 02:43 AM)
love the color matching piping on the interior...gotta see if my mom could bust something like that wink.gif gotta make my yellow interior as fast as my yellow exterior happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif

Does that meen you changed your mind and are not getting out of teeners? smilie_pokal.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 11 2005, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Dec 11 2005, 02:43 AM)
love the color matching piping on the interior...gotta see if my mom could bust something like that  ;) gotta make my yellow interior as fast as my yellow exterior  :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:

Does that meen you changed your mind and are not getting out of teeners? smilie_pokal.gif

sigh...im so confused sad.gif confused24.gif sad.gif i mean when i get it back from the shop i'll fix a couple things on the car...drive it once in a while...cruise around the mountain roads to create some memories. And then when the time comes i will have to let her go sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.