Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eric Rockin' EP right now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
WOOHOOO smilie_pokal.gif
Rand
From 19th to 2nd place!!!!! Awesome race! Rock on Erik!!!! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
effutuo101
Go Eric! Go Eric! smilie_pokal.gif Porsche 914 is still alive!
Trekkor
Way to stick with it in a tough race.

Congrats Eric! smilie_pokal.gif

KT
d914
This guy needs to show a little emotion!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Hey, where was the plug for the club??? biggrin.gif
smg914
Totally, totally, totally awesome Eric. You ran a great race and what a great move there on the last lap to grab 2nd place.
blitZ
That was fantastic, congratulations.
effutuo101
I bet a lot of racers are looking on the internet and trying to find a 914 as soon as the race was done... smiley_notworthy.gif
Andyrew
Good stuff!!!!

Plug in for the club was the HUGE sticker on the side of the car!!!! Awesome stuff man!

driving.gif
STL914
OUTSTANDING smilie_pokal.gif Eric.

Way to hang in there and make your move when the timing was right. How exciting to watch that happen.
ottox914
Even though I knew what was coming, it still was super cool. Did anyone notice the annoucers mentioning a "fiat" in the heat of the last lap mayhem? I was just glad Eric kept his hands on the wheel long enough to complete the cool down lap and get back into the pits! Anyone get this on tape or DVD?
jhadler
I got it on the DVR! I think I'll keep it on there for a bit... :-)

boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

-Josh2
Thorshammer
Thanks a ton everyone.

The driving on the cool down lap was with my knee while I did the double arm pump.

I knew all that driving on the MASS turnpike while eating a taco with both hands would come in handy.

Erik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.