Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my car wont be TOTALED!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
biggrin.gif i finally got it back a short time ago, after dealing with insurance and a heck of alot of work on my part (tear down and assembly for repair/paint sawzall-smiley.gif ). heres some before and after pics smilie_pokal.gif
orange914
before driving.gif
orange914
accident headbang.gif
orange914
body shop welder.gif
orange914
paint boldblue.gif
orange914
and mueba.gif
GWN7
Cool, another one saved beerchug.gif
orange914
back home clap.gif
orange914
first show my 73 next to andrews f.i. V8 bad boy w00t.gif
brp914
I forgot the circumstances, someone hit you? whatever, way to see it thru. beautiful car. driving.gif
Juniors_914
very nice!

-Junior
Hammy
Cool. nice to see one saved.
Ceres, you're near!
Andyrew
car looks awesome!!

Took Kenny for a drive in his own car (he's still 15, I remember the day when My dad drove my car home), It drove 10 times nicer than my 2.0! Had a nice consistant power, but I cant compair it to my 2.0 because I just dont remember it biggrin.gif. Unfortunately I was unable to take any corners, but it seemed to stop good!

Paint looks awesome! I am not to thrilled that they decided to bondo instead of replace the pannel, (looks exactly like the repair done on MY car...) But It turned out very nice.

Now, Im just curious when we'll be Turbo'ing the 1.7!!! Im all up for that kind of project smile.gif

Hammy, Kenny, wana have a git together with Scott over christmas? Before I tear apart my car? My house, we'll have a BBQ or something? Photo opp with the 944's? Josh G might want to show up as well???

Glad you posted kenny! Im working on getting a new sway bar right now..
Hammy
Andrew... would be cool to have a get together! i wouldn't be able to bring my car though... sad.gif gas tanks out, yada yada.
Andyrew
How long till yours is running?

Just curious.. I think a cruze down mchenry would be fun...
Hammy
Oh, definitely not by Christmas. I'm hoping by late winter, early spring. That's just a hope though. Be fun being in another 914 though, as i've only been in mine.
how come you're tearing apart your car? a Mchenry cruise would be cool, give the ricers something to ponder at. wink.gif
Andyrew
Oh they know full well my car...

I've got friends with big mouths... lol

And taco bell is a big hit with the teen hot rodders... (burnout contests.. I know every car...)

Well, Im thinking like sunday?
Hammy
Yeah i notice t.bell is packed Fri. and Sat. nights.
Sundays are good for me.
Toast
WOW! I'm so glad you saved it! smilie_pokal.gif

I remember when you first posted about it being hit and you was going to total it. It was sad.

But, glad to see another revived 914 on the road again! mueba.gif

Looks great! wub.gif
GTeener
clap.gif yeay! Looks nice smile.gif
orange914
hey andrew, hammy, sunday would work for me biggrin.gif can you get a hold of Josh G. about comming. Since im between modesto and turlock, what do you guys think about meeting at my house about 1:30 or so and we could do a really cool photo shoot of all the cars together. and do whatever from there. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

Kenny driving.gif
Andyrew
I'll email josh today, and give him a ring tomorrow.

Maybe he can come. I dont know if his car is drivable yet though.

Kenny, reason I want it at my house is cus I dont really want to drive my car biggrin.gif

engine has not been acting right since the car show.

Andrew

Also, I have a "date" with da parents and female to see the new narnia move, but thats sometime before 5....

Late lunch sound ok?

We'll get a time when I contact Josh.
orange914
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Dec 13 2005, 01:20 AM)
I'll email josh today, and give him a ring tomorrow.

Maybe he can come. I dont know if his car is drivable yet though.

Kenny, reason I want it at my house is cus I dont really want to drive my car biggrin.gif

engine has not been acting right since the car show.

Andrew

Also, I have a "date" with da parents and female to see the new narnia move, but thats sometime before 5....

Late lunch sound ok?

We'll get a time when I contact Josh.

hey andrew,

i let him know what was going on and asked him,.... he said he couldn't cause sundays are always full for him,... so he says... dry.gif

biggrin.gif but ya, sunday is good for me. biggrin.gif
orange914
looks like there is a possible problem on sunday dry.gif , check out the pic and youll soon find out why type.gif . i hope we can still meet tomorrow though. cool.gif

ar15.gif let me know what your ideas are...

kenny biggrin.gif
Andyrew
Im not afraid of a little rain.. but it IS only going to be me you and Scott... How about monday? Your off from school right?

Andrew
Hammy
I could make it Monday.
orange914
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Dec 17 2005, 12:53 PM)
Im not afraid of a little rain.. but it IS only going to be me you and Scott... How about monday? Your off from school right?

Andrew

hey andrew... monday would be great. biggrin.gif

Andy (my brother) would be my chauffeur cool.gif as you know cause i dont have my liscense... lol

Andy gets off of work at about 2:00 p.m. So sometime after that would work for me, you could come here in the 944 and we could go wherever from here? what do you think? huh.gif

kenny

p.s. who's scott?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.