Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle 914 Breakfast (14 Sep)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pjhaun
I noticed that on the September events calendar on the 14th there is scheduled a 914 breakfast. Who is putting this on and where is it going to be ?

Thank You!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, Wa.
Bleyseng
I always get nominated to do this stuff by Kevin. This time we will meet somewhere and have a nice late summer drive thru the twistys and land in Woodinville at the Winery.
Need a early meeting place and the route to Woodinville. Ideas?? Maybe an hour drive time?

Geoff
rhodyguy
is that blue, v-6, phil? we met at the reststop after you passed me at an excessive pace on i-5. the silver car. get your min posts in and show some pictures of your car. you guys are going to loose it on this one.

kevin
rhodyguy
geoff's waiting until 11:59 the night of the 13th to give us details. "if you catch my meaning, if you get my drift". laugh.gif

kevin
reverie
Wherever it is, I'll be there this time.. wavey.gif

Missed out on the last one, and that ain't gonna happen again. There are so many good things to do.. if we can't agree on one itinerary, then let's do two!.. and we could do them at the same time, if it weren't for this dang space-time continuum thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.